November 16, 20187 yr Hi Coldplayers! This is to announce the new documentary Coldplay: Behind The Stage which will be released on December 11, 2018. Coldplay: Behind the Stage by Matt Salmon https://itunes.apple.com/nz/movie/coldplay-behind-the-stage/id1441625328 The film is directed by Matt Salmon and is rated ‘G’. To me it looks a little b-grade especially when compared to Matt Whitecross’s newly released documentary ‘Coldplay: A Head Full Of Dreams’ and seems to focus a lot on the Viva la Vida - Mylo Xyloto eras as the trailer depicts. Still would be worth a watch I think.
November 16, 20187 yr Huh, from the trailer it looks like it’s just a bunch of people talking about the band + footage from interviews Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
November 16, 20187 yr Huh, from the trailer it looks like it’s just a bunch of people talking about the band + footage from interviews Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah I don't think we will actually see behind the scenes stuff but I will probably still give it a watch. It's one of those documentaries where they don't have the rights to the music so it's just random copyright free music throughout lol.
November 17, 20187 yr This looks so uninteresting Exactly what I thought. I already saw all those interviews 1000 times on YouTube lol.
Create an account or sign in to comment