✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin's Vocals - Coldplay Live: Sao Paulo 2017

Alrighty. I was bored one day and decided to try to isolate Chris' vocals from the Sao Paulo DVD. I ripped the surround master and try to fix it a bit. it generally sounded okay but it will never be perfect since its technically impossible without the actual master mix. So during some of the snippets your gonna hear the other instruments.

Also on a side note, you finally get to hear Will's backing vocals on Fix You. Albeit autotuned but nonetheless his vocals.

The snippets include:

• The opening lines of A Head Full Of Dreams
  • Chorus and Refrain of Fix you
  • Adventure Of A Lifetime
  • Us Against The World
  • In My Place (sung by will)

• The opening lines of Clocks (only here since i wanted to compare the vocals since all audience recordings sound like its the same and chris is lip syncing.

also plz dont be mad at me cuz the mix isn't separated well.

LINK

[MEDIA=googledrive]1xKUIkih5IOIu2lsmNwhjGwTsA7xv8Pcv[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKUIkih5IOIu2lsmNwhjGwTsA7xv8Pcv/view?usp=sharing

• Like 8

Alrighty. I was bored one day and decided to try to isolate Chris' vocals from the Sao Paulo DVD. I ripped the surround master and try to fix it a bit. it generally sounded okay but it will never be perfect since its technically impossible without the actual master mix. So during some of the snippets your gonna hear the other instruments.

Also on a side note, you finally get to hear Will's backing vocals on Fix You. Albeit autotuned but nonetheless his vocals.

The snippets include:

• Us Against The World

• The opening lines of Clocks (only here since i wanted to compare the vocals since all audience recordings sound like its the same and chris is lip syncing.

LINK

Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKUIkih5IOIu2lsmNwhjGwTsA7xv8Pcv/view?usp=sharing

Cool, thanks. Especially Will's line on Fix You is interesting ! A bit bummed that it's autotuned though. Come on, Will, doesn't need autotune...

• Like 1

The snippets include:

• Us Against The World

LINK

Interesting. Thank you!

Cool, thanks. Especially Will's line on Fix You is interesting ! A bit bummed that it's autotuned though. Come on, Will, doesn't need autotune...

Is it autotune or have Will's vocals perfect pitch?

Cool idea BTW! Good job

• 1 month later...

I would actually love to hear more of Clocks with mainly only Chris's vocals! That sounded amazing!

That's because it was lip-synced throughout the AHFOD tour and the vocals were pre-recorded before the tour started, they're not live:D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's because it was lip-synced throughout the AHFOD tour and the vocals were pre-recorded before the tour started, they're not live:D

Yeah! I already knew about that, but having the track would actually be quite cool..!