✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everyday Life - Leak Buddies Signup

jc90

With Everyday Life fully confirmed, the inevitable leak window has officially opened. After a post in the LP8 thread seemed to have good feedback, I thought I'd go ahead and start this thread.

To explain the idea further, I already found in this era, and the previous ones, that when news of a leak happens, the forum is flooded with requests to 'PM me a link' which are not useful and just add to clutter. This is where a leak buddy can help. Lets use me as an example. I live in Canada in the eastern time zone and lets say I have a leak buddy from Hong Kong 12 hours away. One of us should always be awake while the other will probably be sleeping. If I catch the leak while im browsing the forum, I can PM the leak to my buddy and when they wake up. They wont have to ask for a PM, its just sitting in their inbox!

So, if you're interested, reply below with your location/timezone and if someone reads your post and thinks theyre compatible, they can message you here or send a PM with corresponding info. Here's a list of timezones to help as well

Let me make this super clear since I know the mods are feeling nervous about the idea of this thread

COLDPLAYING.COM DOES NOT ALLOW POSTS OF LEAKS OR LINKS TO LEAKS

This is why we're resorting to using PM instead

Some supplementary info, I find https://hasitleaked.com/ decent at telling us if a leak is out in the wild.