✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe

Guy'sChick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hehe...ps.... :D :-D l've had some dreams about GUy too...but not SO detailed...but l had a shower one :shock: :lol: it was really weird!

l was made their manager lol and lwas in a hotel room with chris, jon, will and guy....but jon was out having a smoke...l dunno if he even smokes???? anyways....he was having one on the balcony....CHris and l were on the bed...lol, kinda lyin down...like l was leaning on him....he was next to me and Will and GUY were fixing the showerhead?? lol anyways while they were inside Chris tried to pull some moves on me, by puttin his hand on my :? ehum...well, legs...and l told him to stop...: :shock: :shock: cuz he supposedly knew l liked guy...BUT guy didnt know....and when l first started managing the band...guy would never pay any attention to me :roll: :cry: so it sucked!! anyways....so as soon as WIll and GUy fixed the showerhead...lol...they came back... :shock: and then after, GUy told me he wanted to show me the shower head...and when l went in, he told me to get in the shower, it was running!! :shock: :shock: so...l did it anyways :D and then he started kissing me :oops: :P and it was french kissin ...and omg, l could actually feel what it was like???? :-D :D :shock: it was weird...but nice :D anyways....then all of a sudden there was all this media in the bathroom, takin photos of him and l, but wekept kissin! :roll: :shrug: lol l dunno why...and then l woke up :x ...it was nice while it lasted l guess!

that's crazy how you feel kissing in your sleep. lol :D that's happen to me too' date=' but it was with my neighbor[/quote']

I dunno :shrug: :roll: l jus felt it....hehe...it felt like l was actually kissin someone.... :D but it was just a dream :shock: he could be a terrible kisser for all l know hehe ;)

lol u must think im crazy hehe :D

:o :o :shock: ANGIE! welcome back sweets!! :D me missed yah! how are you?

hello there my sweetie!! im great i had a great time with my boyfriend and ive made loads and loads of pics just of him hahaha!! enough the decorate my whole room!!!! :D :lol:

hello there my sweetie!! im great i had a great time with my boyfriend and ive made loads and loads of pics just of him hahaha!! enough the decorate my whole room!!!! :D :lol:

ah i wanna see your room lol

that's crazy how you feel kissing in your sleep. lol :D that's happen to me too' date=' but it was with my neighbor[/quote']

I dunno :shrug: :roll: l jus felt it....hehe...it felt like l was actually kissin someone.... :D but it was just a dream :shock: he could be a terrible kisser for all l know hehe ;)

that's weird huh? lol

but the thing with me is that i have actually kissed the person i dreamt about so it wasnt like i didnt know. i guess that's one reason why i could feel it because i could remember it.

ah i wanna see your room lol

i moved the computer and the bed they are closer together now so i can lay down on bed while i type or when i watch a dvd! but my room look sooo much bigger now ill show you on cam sometimes in daylight!

its the bom! i was laying down on my bed this morning i only had eyeball on cos mark was the only one online there i had my cam on and he could see me laying down and we typed and i blowed him some kisses some times but other then that i was just being lazy lol :D