✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe

Guy'sChick

nah sorry I don't have those my brothers always on msn

I will just have to read what u write on here u can keep ur little details just say hi to guy next time u dream of him and tell him to get his ass in to my dream. :D

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roll: ok...lol well yah gonna get it?

don't think so my brother has just started his desertation and its his computer its hard enough trying to get him off so I can get on I don't think I would be able to use msn. u could always pm me with all the details of ur mad dreams lol.

:o

don't think so my brother has just started his desertation and its his computer its hard enough trying to get him off so I can get on I don't think I would be able to use msn. u could always pm me with all the details of ur mad dreams lol.

LOL ok, l sure will! :D ....but not if theyre ehum :roll: involving anything...well....you know :oops:

LOL ok, l sure will! :D ....but not if theyre ehum :roll: involving anything...well....you know :oops:

lol sex you mean :P

if i had a dream like that it definetly wouldn't be in here.

well its only a dream i mean if i really met guy like that and that was all real then i wouldnt tell anybody! just that i met him but nothing more hehe

still i keep those kind of things to myself. in mainly pleasing myself that it happened and not telling anyone.