✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe

Guy'sChick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah maybe we should find his girlfriend and ask since non of us are eva gonna really find out ( sorry to ruin it for u guys)

hah imagine that erm hello are u guys girlfriend well I just wanted to know... SLAP :x

LOL...haha, ehum, well...hes still my #1 man...BUT l dunno if l'd slap her....notworth it really....nah, Dania, when l come to U.K soon, we'll hit up the famous people parites lol...l don't even like em much (parties) but...we'll go to the music ones and find Guy :o ......we can play a drinking game with him too! ;) (again l dont drink either, BUT for him.... :oops: )

LOL...haha' date=' ehum, well...hes still my #1 man...BUT l dunno if l'd slap her....notworth it really....nah, Dania, when l come to U.K soon, we'll hit up the famous people parites lol...l don't even like em much (parties) but...we'll go to the music ones and find Guy :o ......we can play a drinking game with him too! ;) (again l dont drink either, BUT for him.... :oops: )[/quote']

i wouldnt slap his girlfriend either..it just doesnt make sense if i would do it i mean if hes happy then im happy :D but yeah he likes a good drink and a good smoke :D he sound fun to hang out with lol when he must be fun when hes drunk :D

lol now it makes sense Dania :roll: silly me.

Ah yes, well, she can try to slap us, however she would not succeed! l have very fast reflexes, the ears of a hawk and the movements of a fox ;) no worries Dania, nothing could harm us :D

i had a dream about guy about two months ago! well, me and my mate steffi were in a recoding studio snooping about cos it was the studio where coldplay record their music. and to my amazement the sexy mr berryman walked in...i froze! and steffi pushed me infront of him and i was speechless! guy smiled at me and gave me hug :) ahhh when i woke up i was so happy!

i had a dream about guy about two months ago! well' date=' me and my mate steffi were in a recoding studio snooping about cos it was the studio where coldplay record their music. and to my amazement the sexy mr berryman walked in...i froze! and steffi pushed me infront of him and i was speechless! guy smiled at me and gave me hug :) ahhh when i woke up i was so happy![/quote']

you're so lucky :D

i had a dream about guy about two months ago! well' date=' me and my mate steffi were in a recoding studio snooping about cos it was the studio where coldplay record their music. and to my amazement the sexy mr berryman walked in...i froze! and steffi pushed me infront of him and i was speechless! guy smiled at me and gave me hug :) ahhh when i woke up i was so happy![/quote']

aww yah, that is such a sweet dream. it is realistic :roll: well hehe l dunno about roaming around their recording studio...but you hugging him...thats cute :D

ok superwomen am not scared now LOL

BRING ON GWENYTH PALTROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN RIGHT!! i'm superwoman and hes my captain america ;) :D

hmmm, yah, if gwenyth gives us any problems...well :roll: she knows better than that!...I don't see her as a violent person anyhow? :shock:...but yah :D we're gonna be fine

lol thanks yeah I still can't believe how grogeous he looked yesterday I was thinkin about him all night! u looked lovely too where did u get those diamonds from don't tell me they were from guy

:D

aww yah, that is such a sweet dream. it is realistic :roll: well hehe l dunno about roaming around their recording studio...but you hugging him...thats cute :D

hehe! tis one of me favourite dreams! did ya get to hug him in real life? :)

ps. hey dania :)