✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe

Guy'sChick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol l had the weirdest GOOD DREAM last night

WITH jonny and guy, but in the dream l was in love with jon! and guy was my good friend and he was helping me shop for my wedding dress and stuff, and guy and l did everything together I EVEN HUGGED HIM INTHE DREAM!!! awww him and l were mates, and awww but in my head in the dream l liked guy secretly but l was marrying jon and guy didnt know and guy would always talk bout how he will never find a soul mate!!!!! it was so real! and l kissed jon in the dream, he kissed like my friend, steve. :roll:

l

l had a dream, not so much about Guy, but somehow l won this lottery *Not money, but like free airplane tickets! so...l called Ginger, and she brought John, and we flew to Angie's and she, brought Mark with her and we went to some operah :shock: and we saw Guy Taylor there!! :lol: LOL even though l don't even really know what he looks like!! :o and we went to Mark's house and they were throwing some party for GuyB there and they thought his house *which was a mansion was abandoned so...they began using it, and that was my dream really....l dunno :shrug: why l dreamt it...l guess its cause l was tellin Angie last night about a *certain someone who reminds me of Guy! ;) :P