✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe

Guy'sChick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me russian is NOT sexy specially when my teacher speak.But when it's guy it's different...

LOL l love the way you said that, ''especially when my teachers speak it" haha, yah a lot of things seem better ONLY when particular people do it!....A gross teacher speaking russian must be gross :lol: but when Guy does :oops: yumyumguyguyyum...its prolly sexy as hell....hmmm l wanna dream bout Guy speaking french!!! that would be solid! :D

there was an interview on mtv and guy was in it for once and he does have the most gorgeous scottish accent.

anyways I still havn't had a dream about guy plenty of fantasies but no dream hehe

ahhh i dreamed about guy last night! i was walking on the street andit was awfully quiet. and i saw a guy passing by and i was like HAY! YOUR GUY BERRYMAN ARENT YOU? he said yeah thats me and i was like wicked can i have your autograph and he was like u know what come with me over the app and ill give ya an autograph cos i dont have a pen!

so once we were there i saw the others for like a few secs i said hi and they said hi but didnt seem to care so after that he took me to a room it had a desk in it and a bed and it looked like a bed room well we were in his bedroom :shock:

and he grabbed a piece of paper and put his autograph on it and he put it in my pocket of my jeans on my bum lol and then he grabbed me and pushed me close to him and started kissin my neck well there's where the fun started offcourse! i cant believe i didnt wake up lol this is the first time i saw everything!

damn he wasnt really skinny and he hair was how it was at the brit awards really nice it was the same clothes aswell but i can tell you they looked better on the floor lol!!!

ahhhh i want to dream that again lol!

or something about the same!

it really was sooo great and ive been day dreaming ever since!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

anyways after the fun we kinda talked and he was like ill be back on tour again and you will be here but i will miss you and try to come back as soon as i can .. heres my cell number and give me yours too and call me when your off work so u can come on tour with us and then we kissed again..wich i have to say felt soooo real my god hes a good kisser in my dreams! well that and more :P

anyways that was my dream hehe :D

oh ok.... Dania, l would tell you if you'd like...l don't have you on msn/yahoo or anything....do you have any of those? l just would not feel comfortable telling loads of people on the board...unless it was *not so detailed* ;) :P