✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe

Guy'sChick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT DANIA....l can't!!!! :o

did you forget? its sunday lunch *because we've just come home from Church?? :shock: we can't drink then, :( damn!.....hmmm, how about l have a dinner on Saturday, as well? ;) :P well, cuz l have see the fellow drunk loads of times...BUT hmm, well, l guess this is gonna be the first time for you! :D

LOL it is :mrgreen: it looks VERY unattractive actually :roll: BUT because hes Guy he will look excellent when hes drunk :shock: :lol: lets hope ;)

lol i was about to say! no one knows!!

wellt he one who knows how he looks like drunk is really damn lucky!

but yeah i guess we dont have to worry about him looking ugly! :) :roll:

did you forget? its sunday lunch *because we've just come home from Church?? :shock: we can't drink then, :( damn!.....hmmm, how about l have a dinner on Saturday, as well? ;) :P well, cuz l have see the fellow drunk loads of times...BUT hmm, well, l guess this is gonna be the first time for you! :D

yeah dinner on saturday yay DRUNK GUY double Yay!!!!

yeah dinner on saturday yay DRUNK GUY double Yay!!!!

aaaaahhh that was SUCH a fantastic dinner!! hehe, l think it was so cute, when we were playing spin the bottle and you and Guy ALMOST kissed ;) :P

lol i let my housemate read all this he was laughing all the time he said you were all obsessed..i slapped him in the face offcourse lol

LOL well thats good! :) hmm, we're not really 'obsessed'..w.ell lm not, just that he was such a dear in person, and well...l just think hes a sweet...so....like l honestly dont talk about him 24/7....:roll: so, sure let yr mate think it... :-D ...l'm just a loyal fan and its nice to joke around....LOL this is the G.B forum, so lthought.... :D might spice things up! ;) mmmm, and what a night it was eh Dania? :D :lol:

lol i let my housemate read all this he was laughing all the time he said you were all obsessed..i slapped him in the face offcourse lol

LOL well thats good! :) hmm, we're not really 'obsessed'..w.ell lm not, just that he was such a dear in person, and well...l just think hes a sweet...so....like l honestly dont talk about him 24/7....:roll: so, sure let yr mate think it... :-D ...l'm just a loyal fan and its nice to joke around....LOL this is the G.B forum, so lthought.... :D might spice things up! ;) mmmm, and what a night it was eh Dania? :D :lol:

ah well you know how boys are!

i know were not obsessed..but hey they wont understand anyways lol

but hey who cares lol! :D

LOL yah, honestly l really dont care...jus letting you know lm not a psycho ;) :D

LOL yah, honestly l really dont care...jus letting you know lm not a psycho ;) :D

ah u dont need to explain yourself to me i know your not :D *hugs* :D