πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

"I'm Detective John Kimble!"

"Ok hello John"

"how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks, you are you?"

"...ya"

:lol: You prolly wouldn't get it. :D :P .

I'm great, I'm always a very happy person. I'm tired of all these "I hate my life and the world, and everything is horrible and I'm so depressed" people. It's getting old. Owell...

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm Detective John Kimble!"

"Ok hello John"

"how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks, you are you?"

"...ya"

:lol: You prolly wouldn't get it. :D :P .

I'm great, I'm always a very happy person. I'm tired of all these "I hate my life and the world, and everything is horrible and I'm so depressed" people. It's getting old. Owell...

Β 

KINDERGARTEN COP! I love that movie!! :D :D

"You're not so tough without your car are ya?"

Everybody's mean at some time or the other. Whether it's intentional or not..we all have bad days. And I think sometimes, particulary on this board, people's words get misinterpreted. Or sometimes people say things and they just come out wrong. But whatever the reason, it doesn't really matter because no one exactly hates each other here because everyone is so friendly and stuff. I'm not an expert or anything lol, I haven't been here for long, this is just what i think from what i've seen so...yeah.

*apologizes for making everyone listen to my stoopid blabble* :D

Re: IAN! IF YOU ARE GONNA TAKE

Β 

MY BANNER UP, AT LEAST TAKE EVERYBODY'S BANNER UP TOO!

I get so pissed off when I see someone else with a banner in their SIGNATURE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Β 

Firstly, if you expect me to scroll through 4500 members to see if there are any banners then you're sadly mistaken. If you want to be of any help why don't you tell me the offending screenname and I can take it down in seconds. Secondly, take a chill pill and yes go watch some telly if it will help you calm down!

Β 

Badaboum: Sorry but the Madonna pics will have to go I'm afraid. They are gifs and are larger in size than some of the jpg banners. You can put them in the 'album' by all means :)

Β 

Actually, no Ian, I don't expect you to go through all the member's signature, but I got so upset because the person who had the banner was in front of your post and that's why I got upset, 'cause you took mine up...

Β 

Anyways, I did went to watch some tv...... I watched the beginning of the emmys and then I watched Carnivale, it's really good ;) anybody that has HBO should watch it ;) trust me, it's very very very GOOD! ;) :D

Β 

What's their screenname...??? :)

Bah, why apologize for being human. Everyone, EVERYONE goes through shit & needs a vent. If you feel there’s something in yourself that needs to change, then change it. That’s the best thing you can do for yourself & those you care about around you!