✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COPPER!

Sternly

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys doesnt sternly not like radiohead?

wont she get mad?

who gives a flying fuck!

man, sternly doesnt like radiohead... and she doesnt like mcdonald's... gahh... oh well, she likes copper i guess... but.. what the hell is that copper triangle thing? gah, who cares? this is a radiohead thread now!

Noni and Amanda and Thom have also been a little too busy, so it's been tough. Noni came back today for a little bit, as did Thom. Hopefully it can keep going, because I've had Happy to Hang Around in my head all day (YAY!)

My rach and my sis.. ( screw joey) :P I hope they can join this weekedn so we can take over a few thread :D and wow! happy to hang around is just brilliant! :o i cant take love will come through off my head .. hehe :P

wont she get mad?

who gives a flying fuck!

man, sternly doesnt like radiohead... and she doesnt like mcdonald's... gahh... oh well, she likes copper i guess... but.. what the hell is that copper triangle thing? gah, who cares? this is a radiohead thread now!

CORRECTION:

I DO LIKE RADIOHEAD

I DO HATE MC DONALDS

wont she get mad?

who gives a flying fuck!

CORRECTION:

I DO LIKE RADIOHEAD

I DO HATE MC DONALDS

correction:

ren and eric and thom HATE YOU!

Noni and Amanda and Thom have also been a little too busy, so it's been tough. Noni came back today for a little bit, as did Thom. Hopefully it can keep going, because I've had Happy to Hang Around in my head all day (YAY!)

My rach and my sis.. ( screw joey) :P I hope they can join this weekedn so we can take over a few thread :D and wow! happy to hang around is just brilliant! :o i cant take love will come through off my head .. hehe :P

Today was really the first day I was able to get it out, but you know ... we don't have to choose. They're right next to each other on the album :)

i as well should go eat a fat one. :lol:

WELL, YOU'LL HAVE SOME NICE COMPANY, AT LEAST! :P

yeah you

:lol: YEAH! IF YOU COULD JUST TELL ME WHAT 'GO EAT A FAT ONE' MEANS! :sneaky: (I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING, BUT IT SEEMS I WAS WRONG! :embarrased: )

Today was really the first day I was able to get it out, but you know ... we don't have to choose. They're right next to each other on the album :)

haha yup! quicksand then beautiful occupation,re-offender.. :o :o It's perfect! :P