✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yellow (Planeta Coldplay Version)

hhh.jpg

Hello!

Since today is Yellow's 20th anniversary, I've decided to share with you my version of this awesome track. I've been working on it since last April I guess, took me some time to record and mix the whole thing, but here it is!

The photo of the artwork is from Dennis Stock, the same photographer that in 1970 took the pic used on Yellow's single. In fact, both photographs come in Dennis' book Brother Sun (1974)

Without further due, here it is. Enjoy!

My other remixes:

Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (Legends Mix)

Edited by MarckozZ
Links fixed
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, MarckozZ said:

hhh.jpg

Hello!

Since today is Yellow's 20th anniversary, I've decided to share with you my version of this awesome track. I've been working on it since last April I guess, took me some time to record and mix the whole thing, but here it is!

The photo of the artwork is from Dennis Stock, the same photographer that in 1970 took the pic used on Yellow's single. In fact, both photographs come in Dennis' book Brother Sun (1974)

Without further due, here it is. Enjoy!

My other remixes:

Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (Legends Mix)

This is great! It’s kinda like the Alpha remix but with more guitar rythym, it’s a good mix.
The subtle Talk riff made me LOL too

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ethanallan1 said:

When the talk melody hit, it was *instant chills* ?

13 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Wow. This is so nice. Reminds me the Alpha remix of Yellow.

12 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

This is great! It’s kinda like the Alpha remix but with more guitar rythym, it’s a good mix.
The subtle Talk riff made me LOL too

Thanks for your feedback guys! I really enjoyed recording parts of this song and mixing it...AND YES! I took the Alpha's version chords and gave it a new direction with more guitars and a new drum beat. :D 

Later this year I'll be doing more of this stuff, my plan is to make an EP of it...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...