✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bare feet

Chrissy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok' date=' just remembered i saw them performing on dave letterman about a month ago, and something made me very puzzled: was chris not wearing shoes? :-o I was very .... dunno, but i thought it was a bit wierd...[/quote']

yea i saw that and he didnt have shoes on... but ive seen pictures where he didnt have shoes on either...i think he doesnt like shoes hehe :D

I thought it was cute that he was barefoot. If I could' date=' I'd go barefoot all the time. But you know, it's kind of not realistic in the winter time. :)[/quote']

it was weird! Chris the man in the wild :o

lol! ya gotta love him!

There was a girl in the sixties who sang without shoes - always - Sandie Shaw (don't laugh!) - she won the Eurovision Song Contest with a song called Puppet On A String - one of the only times the UK has ever won it!

I, for one, think there is something extremely sexy about a man wearing jeans and no shoes. ;) :D 8) :oops:

It has to be better than a man wearing nothing but socks .... !!!! :roll: :oops: ;) :( :o

Where exatly would said socks be? You know, RHCP played a concert with only socks, except the socks weren't on their feet...if you know what I mean...

There was a girl in the sixties who sang without shoes - always - Sandie Shaw (don't laugh!) - she won the Eurovision Song Contest with a song called Puppet On A String - one of the only times the UK has ever won it!

I, for one, think there is something extremely sexy about a man wearing jeans and no shoes. ;) :D 8) :oops:

It has to be better than a man wearing nothing but socks .... !!!! :roll: :oops: ;) :( :o

Where exatly would said socks be? You know, RHCP played a concert with only socks, except the socks weren't on their feet...if you know what I mean...

:shock: how disturbing....

• 3 weeks later...