✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bare feet

Chrissy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that show and have it on tape. chris wasnt wearing any shoes. and they also sang white christmas (or some song like that) along with in my place

i didn't see the last song :shrug: it wasn't on... But why uno the feet thing? It's wierd man... Well of course it can be liberating :D but not on national tv.

i saw that show and have it on tape. chris wasnt wearing any shoes. and they also sang white christmas (or some song like that) along with in my place

i didn't see the last song :shrug: it wasn't on... But why uno the feet thing? It's wierd man... Well of course it can be liberating :D but not on national tv.

that song was just a little short thing...it was mixed in with in my place.

There was a girl in the sixties who sang without shoes - always - Sandie Shaw (don't laugh!) - she won the Eurovision Song Contest with a song called Puppet On A String - one of the only times the UK has ever won it!

I, for one, think there is something extremely sexy about a man wearing jeans and no shoes. ;) :D 8) :oops:

It has to be better than a man wearing nothing but socks .... !!!! :roll: :oops: ;) :( :o

There was a girl in the sixties who sang without shoes - always - Sandie Shaw (don't laugh!) - she won the Eurovision Song Contest with a song called Puppet On A String - one of the only times the UK has ever won it!

I, for one, think there is something extremely sexy about a man wearing jeans and no shoes. ;) :D 8) :oops:

It has to be better than a man wearing nothing but socks .... !!!! :roll: :oops: ;) :( :o

nothing but socks :o

nothing but socks :o

:o :lol: :D :blowup:

aaahhhhhhhh!!!!! glad i didnt see that i would have cried watching it!!! :? i hate feet and toes ewww :sad: sorry thats my strange post for the day....ah just got deja vous did i say this before on here??? :? :lol: :lol: ah dont listen to me!!! :lol: :roll:

aaahhhhhhhh!!!!! glad i didnt see that i would have cried watching it!!! :? i hate feet and toes ewww :sad: sorry thats my strange post for the day....ah just got deja vous did i say this before on here??? :? :lol: :lol: ah dont listen to me!!! :lol: :roll:

ahhh whos that picture of??? *the one with the guy on the mic??*