✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Coldplay Channel on youtube

szymixsiorek

Hey I’m so sorry to change the topic but I’m having problems with the Coldplay official store, I ordered t-shirts to the USA almost two weeks ago and I still don’t receive the tracking number, is that normal? What can I do? I have to receive the order before the 20th December but I’m not sure if it will arrive 

On 11/29/2021 at 4:28 PM, tamklinsky said:

Hey I’m so sorry to change the topic but I’m having problems with the Coldplay official store, I ordered t-shirts to the USA almost two weeks ago and I still don’t receive the tracking number, is that normal? What can I do? I have to receive the order before the 20th December but I’m not sure if it will arrive 

It's not normal, but unfortunately for the Coldplay store it does seem to be normal... Lots of people are having issues with their orders not arriving, no word on if they're shipped or conflicting and confusing messages from their customer support. It's a mess. 

You could try contacting the store's customer service but no guarantee that will help. Just know you're not alone

hsm-high-school-musical.gif

On 11/30/2021 at 1:22 PM, Captain Crieff said:

It's not normal, but unfortunately for the Coldplay store it does seem to be normal... Lots of people are having issues with their orders not arriving, no word on if they're shipped or conflicting and confusing messages from their customer support. It's a mess. 

You could try contacting the store's customer service but no guarantee that will help. Just know you're not alone

hsm-high-school-musical.gif

Thank u very much !!!