✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help me with my unreleased collection, and I'll help you too!

Nelson Gibb

Hello all! This is a custom album that I've been slowly adding to that contains all of Coldplay's unreleased tracks (that I know of). It features live performances, demos, early versions of songs, and studio unreleased tracks, all organized by album/era. Please feel free to take a look through the images and reach out to me if you have any questions or want some for your collection! I will gladly DM any file in MP3 format.

If any of you notice that I am missing an unreleased track that you have, I would love if you would consider DM-ing it to me and adding to my collection! I will accept literally anything that I don't already have lol. I am a huge Coldplay fan and am constantly looking for more tracks for this album. Even if you don't have any tracks to send me, I would still love to start a conversation about some of these tracks so don't be afraid to comment!

Something I want to mention: PLEASE take note of the lengths of some songs, as I can foresee someone reaching out thinking that I have the full live performance of So Sad (Live at the Laurel Tree) when I only have the 12 second clip from the Coldplay Timeline.

Please forgive me if this isn't allowed, I do not wish to violate the rules of this site and all credit, of course, goes to Coldplay.

Unreleased 1-16.jpg

Unreleased 17-32.jpg

Unreleased 33-47.jpg

Unreleased 48-60.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2022 at 5:57 PM, Piece in a Jigsaw said:

Wow, this is such a good idea! Where did you find all these versions? Youtube?

Thank you! Yeah, most of them are pretty easy to find just on Youtube. There are a few exceptions but for the most part you really could search for any of these tracks and find them in a couple of minutes.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Yasuko said:

They're songs Coldplay (Well, Chris I guess) have done unofficially.

Talk to David 
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/apr/01/mainsection.topstories2

Small Town Boy (starts at 45:49)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08prndq

Errm, well the first one isn't. It's a parody on the song Talk made by the Guardian. Coldplay/Chris have never supported the Tories or David Cameron.

The second one is in fact one of Chris's small impro songs he does for radio or to support someone every now and then. For me the BBC link doesn't play, but I found it here:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 1:41 AM, I ran away said:

Errm, well the first one isn't. It's a parody on the song Talk made by the Guardian. Coldplay/Chris have never supported the Tories or David Cameron.

The second one is in fact one of Chris's small impro songs he does for radio or to support someone every now and then. For me the BBC link doesn't play, but I found it here:

Uurrgghhh right I thought Chris had done it as a joke 🤡🤡🤡
April-fooled for years how embarrassing 😂

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2022 at 10:11 AM, Nelson Gibb said:

Hello all! This is a custom album that I've been slowly adding to that contains all of Coldplay's unreleased tracks (that I know of). It features live performances, demos, early versions of songs, and studio unreleased tracks, all organized by album/era. Please feel free to take a look through the images and reach out to me if you have any questions or want some for your collection! I will gladly DM any file in MP3 format.

If any of you notice that I am missing an unreleased track that you have, I would love if you would consider DM-ing it to me and adding to my collection! I will accept literally anything that I don't already have lol. I am a huge Coldplay fan and am constantly looking for more tracks for this album. Even if you don't have any tracks to send me, I would still love to start a conversation about some of these tracks so don't be afraid to comment!

Something I want to mention: PLEASE take note of the lengths of some songs, as I can foresee someone reaching out thinking that I have the full live performance of So Sad (Live at the Laurel Tree) when I only have the 12 second clip from the Coldplay Timeline.

Please forgive me if this isn't allowed, I do not wish to violate the rules of this site and all credit, of course, goes to Coldplay.

Unreleased 1-16.jpg

Unreleased 17-32.jpg

Unreleased 33-47.jpg

Unreleased 48-60.jpg

Man could you share it with me is that I am making a Coldplay Unrealesed Tracker and want to hear some of the songs.