✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how do you greet your friends?

twin4life

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing okay...just feeling weird at times, emotionally...but i guess that's stress about work and class and lots of other things...oh well that's life, eh?! hehehe

so...how are boys treating you?! lol u get many dates at school?! :wink3: :D

Yeah I'm a bit stressed too. I can't keep up with school, and my friends are fighting so I'm in the middle. It's the worst thing, to bei n the middle.

Uhm.."boys" are treating me fine...and yeah I do i guess? Hmm...speaking of them I have a really big problem! These two guys that two of my friends like, like me! And if they find out they will hate me forever. I haven't done anything if you know what I mean...but I feel really bad about it! What shold I do? :(

I haven't done anything if you know what I mean.

join the club

julia, for example!

when pigs fly

I haven't done anything if you know what I mean...but I feel really bad about it! What shold I do?

so they just want sex from you?

and you dont want to put out?

who gives a fuck what they want

if you dont want to do anything with them then im sure they'll get the hint

just be cool my baby :cool:

awwww Eric's given all the advice already! :lol: :lol: :D

tell your girl friends that these guys are punks...that they're out on the prowl, trying to get other girls on the side...you know....u got all the powers in this game...hehe, use 'em! lol u can really tar these two fellows! :D

so they just want sex from you?

and you dont want to put out?

who gives a fuck what they want

if you dont want to do anything with them then im sure they'll get the hint

just be cool my baby

My friends like them. They are sleazes. But if they find out they like me they will think I've been doing shit which I havent but ya know what girls can be like.

Haha I'll take your advice and just be cool though :lol:

when pigs fly

Ohh shuddup you! :rolleyes: :lol: :D

u shud tell the girls that the guys are trying to get u to like them....if after knowing this, the girls still bitch at you instead of dumping those two sleaze-balls, then you know what....you can't do anything about it 'cuz they're losers... and you've got much finer company to be in! :smug: :)

good luck!

No, I just mean that if my friends find out they like me, they'll think I've done something behind their back. Because you know, people don't just begin to like people for no reason? They might think I've been flirting or whatever which I haven't. I have no idea why these guys like me. Oh well, shit happens. Let's just hope my friends don't find out. :)

ughhhh you've not been reading my posts, have u! :rolleyes: :P

u can't depend on a hope...i mean, if your friendship to these girls is important to you, then you should rather be open and tell them about the guys...'cuz it's the guys who are the problem, not you.

and ermm....i've liked a girl just after reading her posts and seeing her pic...the girl didn't have to do anything for me to like her :stunned:

Guys - handshake.

Girls - two kisses or a long hug if the girl is hot

Hmm...speaking of them I have a really big problem! These two guys that two of my friends like, like me! And if they find out they will hate me forever. I haven't done anything if you know what I mean...but I feel really bad about it! What shold I do?

Aah Julia, I'm sorry to hear that! :/

Eric and musiclover (ah, sorry, i dont know your name chap) already gave you all the good advice, but i'll see if i can help you anyways. So yea... uhh... I think you should talk to your friends and tell em that you found out that the guys that they like have a crush on you, but you didnt flirt with em or whatever, and that they shouldnt worry about it cos you dont want to date their boys. I'm sure that they'll understand and wont get mad at you. :)

all my friends are very huggy and affectionate :) but some aren't so I hug most of my close friends and just say hi to others but if I hug one person I usually have to hug everyone else....appart from Terry he has issues :idea2: :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky

I usually just say something other than giving out a hug, 'cause I really don't like to be hug (it makes me feel uncomfortable) but I do give out hugs to my close or anybody I haven't seen for such a long time........ :D