Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

OMG!!:o

 

go christinaaaaaa!!

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

That's from Rove. He is a knob. (Rove, that is)

 

Keith is not :p The Bruno interview was hilarious :lol: and with the Krudd the same night :laugh3: But the Rove/Coldplay internviews are the best. The jelly beans :P

Keith is not :laugh2: The Bruno interview was hilarious :lol: and with the Krudd the same night :laugh3: But the Rove/Coldplay internviews are the best. The jelly beans :P

 

i didnt see the Bruno interview!!:surprised:

For your viewing pleasure.

 

 

 

 

2700328192_c3a4a0c226_o.jpg

 

01020142923400.jpg?t=1247747274

 

000b24a3.jpg?t=1247747320

 

0jpg.jpg?t=1247747341

 

1-1.jpg?t=1247747359

 

11MARCHCCR_NEWS-WIDE_-344PX_EE25568.jpg?t=1247747380

 

14adf1e.jpg?t=1247747399

 

15dniwz.gif?t=1247747413

 

 

 

 

:wacky:!!

 

Had to cut it short. Gotta go, girls! :heart:!!!

Bye Chris and thanks for the pics!!:wacky:

:kiss:

i didnt see the Bruno interview!!:surprised:

 

 

Look it up on youtube, its hilarious :laugh3:

 

Bye Christina! thankies for beautiful pics!

Can someone please post a link to the Bruno interview? I'm not sure which one....:dunce:

Can someone please post a link to the Bruno interview? I'm not sure which one....:dunce:

I'm not sure which one you're talking about but I'd guess this one:

 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DchotzuAvgc]YouTube - Bruno interview on ROVE - Part 1 (of 3) Australia[/ame]

eqc6yc.jpg

 

IM GOING THERE IN THE HOLIDAYS !!! :D xxx yaay

 

WOW :stunned:

 

Where is that?

in the last pic it looks like

chris is kissing jonnys neck lool :D x

 

Lol! Thats exactly what i said :D

Hello all together!!!:)

Girls Im so excited!!! Im going to see Chrissy in less than a week :dance:

Girls Im so excited!!! Im going to see Chrissy in less than a week :dance:

 

you´r lucky girl!!!!!:)

I must wait till the end of august!!!:(

fmpb46.jpg

That smile :bomb:

 

3717681039_23daa95f70_o.jpg

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY !!! :D

 

15dniwz.gif?t=1247747413

Chris doing facepalm is :wacky:

 

n1420788190_30196628_5202.jpg

holongw19.jpg

you´r lucky girl!!!!!:)

I must wait till the end of august!!!:(

 

Hey at least you are going to see him:wink3::wink3::wink3:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.