Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hey girls! I'm great! :D

 

@Brooke- Thanks- I just realized I don't have any of him standing, really. Almost all of those came out completely blurry. If only he'd just STAND STILL for a second!!

 

@Marisa- oooohhhh, beautiful, short-haired Chris. :wacky:

GD8652853@Chris-Martin,-British-5253.jpg

this might be a teeny tiny bit *too* short, but YUMMY. :bomb:

 

EDIT: @Jess- :lol::lol: hilarious and oh, so true.

Chris chris- bo- biss- banana- fanna- bo- biss- chris- youre- so- fucking- hottt- but- you- need- a -haircut- badly- CHRISSS

 

i fixed it for you. :)

 

airguitar.jpg

Hey girls! I'm great! :D

 

@Brooke- Thanks- I just realized I don't have any of him standing, really. Almost all of those came out completely blurry. If only he'd just STAND STILL for a second!!

 

@Marisa- oooohhhh, beautiful, short-haired Chris. :wacky:

GD8652853@Chris-Martin,-British-5253.jpg

this might be a teeny tiny bit *too* short, but YUMMY. :bomb:

 

 

Crazy to think that his hair was this short at the beginning of the tourrrr!

i fixed it for you. :)

 

airguitar.jpg

 

haha- so so so trueeee! Thanks Brooke!

 

And I've never seen that picturrre- it's from the session that I love so much! He looks sooooo good there! YUM!

I also see that you saw Coldplay in San Antonio, Jen. :] I saw them on that day, too, and it was my birthday! It's so awesome that you got upgraded too!

i fixed it for you. :)

 

airguitar.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

 

Crazy to think that his hair was this short at the beginning of the tourrrr!

I know!! Now it's quickly approaching Hardest Part video length :\

4690chris.jpg

more like this, please!!

I also see that you saw Coldplay in San Antonio, Jen. :] I saw them on that day, too, and it was my birthday! It's so awesome that you got upgraded too!

 

Very cool! That was a fantastic concert. My birthday was a couple of weeks after that, too. :) What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?

this is one I took in SA :)

3620620882_9754d2e3af.jpg

That's a gorgeous picture of Chris. :]

 

 

My name is Mika. Hehe.

Brooke look at you avi and siggy

full of locks :P :lol: x x

 

yes, BUT my avi is filled with jonnychrislove! which makes up for the hair, and my siggy is filled with sexiness, so that also makes up for the hair.

plus it's not so bad in either of those. :rolleyes::P

 

11230.jpg

dont u guys love his curly locks :D xx

 

YES! Just not quite so long!!! But, I prefer the short look, I think.

This: YES!!

_martin_chris.jpg

 

This: NOOOOO!!!!!!

chris_martin2.jpg?w=300&h=216

 

no. :P

 

cute6rn7gi.png

 

:laugh3::laugh3:

 

Hi Mika! :D Welcome!

yes, BUT my avi is filled with jonnychrislove! which makes up for the hair, and my siggy is filled with sexiness, so that also makes up for the hair.

plus it's not so bad in either of those. :rolleyes::P

 

11230.jpg

 

 

AWWWH!

Love love love love!

 

PERFECT hair length.

YUM YUM YUM!:wink3::wink3:

 

 

EDIT!

Hi Mika!

I'm jess!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.