✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Will! :wacko:

28810.jpg

Is this photo big enough?

Damn ! TASH! Been for an anniversary meal. (and drink.. oops) Home.. and NOW I see this challenge.. Natalie ignore Tash..

We need CHRIS!

Draw Chris.. pleeeeeeezzze..

Sorry had a bit of wine

Please ignore Tash.. seriously you're posting this request in the Chris thread for a REASON? Right?

20121110-NZ1_08_JR8A3034-Edit.jpg

remember your artistic friends..

Sans_h3j.jpg

OK sorry for thsi drunken outburst.. its not that often you celebrate 21 years... (which is half of 42.. if you're mathmatical).

Natalie, please ignore Row. Will is more awesome than Chris will ever be.

Happy anniversary Row! :kiss:

Hahaha lol :lol:

Ok I'll see what I can do ;) I'll start with the Will Tash posted first and then I'll draw a Chris for Row.

It might take a while to finish though :P

and happy anniversary Row!

Thanks everyone. I feel little muddle headed this morning :angel: Oops.. and I have to go to work in about 15 minutes! But we had a nice evening. :D

Draw whoever you want Natalie. :heart: I know you will do an awesome job..

but draw Chris! :cool: :lol: :p

Ok how did Chris get all the way down here!

I need to put this right!

CropperCapture704_zps7ea9c3a1.jpg

tumblr_m4vj5lc8vt1qlt5q1o1_r1_1280-1.jpg

598811_10151078877259384_1227842298_n.jpg

7328944714_529df7503b_b.jpg

03-27-2012441_zps820f1a52.jpg

05-17-2012224_zpsf1bfd53a.jpg

CropperCapture2190_zpse72f53c5.jpg

7759373268_fb4b284c0c_h_zps15b0d915.jpg

CropperCapture2165_zpsf212b4d5.jpg

FP_8283241_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411-857x1280.jpg

6182085823_2eeee9f7be_o.jpg

2v94w9x.jpg

This time last year we were in the middle of the European tour.. . I had a week before my London gig. How time flies.

Happy Thursday everyone. It's also my wedding anniversary, so I thought I'd celebrate with a pic spam.. :lol:

Thanks everyone. I feel little muddle headed this morning :angel: Oops.. and I have to go to work in about 15 minutes! But we had a nice evening. :D

Draw whoever you want Natalie. :heart: I know you will do an awesome job..

but draw Chris! :cool: :lol: :p

Happy late anniversary Row. :heart: and yeah..draw Chris. :lol: Hope your head is not in the mud anymore. :sneaky: ;)

Nowadays I'm really interested in other things beside Coldplay, but an hour ago I woke up from a nap which involved a very weird dream about Chris :surprised:

It was some kind of behind-the-scenes-special and it showed what Chris was doing when he wasn't on stage. He was dancing and singing and making goofy faces the whole time, then pointed to a tiny little cot where he slept in some huge ass bus (which didn't make any sense AT ALL) and how uncomfortable it was but weee he didn't mind and everything was cool (he behaved like he was on a mixture made of LSD/weed :uhoh:) and so he was just dancing down a really long corridors (I watched "The Shining" this morning, maybe that's why lol) and said lots of random stuff I cannot remember. Although what I can remember is that he was almost 4 feet tall :|

Oh and then he met two woman which looked like cheerleaders and strangely enough I was one of them and then we all danced together and it ended up with him doing a headstand..

but he looked really cute and all curly! Only his huge ass pupils made me cringe a little:laugh3:

:uhoh:

Hahaha Thalia, I love your dreams (I've probably already said it a hundred times, but whatever) :lol: I guess you've been interested in Coldplay for so long that they still occupy a huge part of your subconscious :P

Hahaha Thalia, I love your dreams (I've probably already said it a hundred times, but whatever) :lol: I guess you've been interested in Coldplay for so long that they still occupy a huge part of your subconscious :P

I think so, too. I believe I dreamed about Chris because I thought about him for about 3 seconds yesterday. Apparently this was convincing enough for my brain to create a whole dream about him :|

I think so, too. I believe I dreamed about Chris because I thought about him for about 3 seconds yesterday. Apparently this was convincing enough for my brain to create a whole dream about him :|

Try not to fight it..:blank:

tumblr_mnbvjtYvGA1rgke57o1_1280.jpg

ARMS

ARMS....:dazzled: Where is all the fangirling, girls!! :whip:

Hi Ladies. Long time no lurk,lol.

Wondering if you can help me replace my favorite Chris pic. it;'s during a rain of confetti, his mouth is wide open singing and he looks like he's clapping. It's from about the chest up and from the MX tour. If you can make sense of my bad grammar there, I'd love to have it again. :D

Hey everyone. Dontcha love technology? I'm currently on a bus, typing this on WiFi on my tablet.

I'm returning from a bit of a holiday.

The place looks a bit deserted! Whats going on? Chris pics won't post themselves you know? Lol

:D

Strange dream last night, of course Chris-centered! Chris presented Justin Beiber at some sort of small show, then my husband and I hung out with Chris along with some other people, and Chris took us on some kind of tour. Even if it ever comes true, I have to attend a Justin Beiber show! Ugh!