chris-martin-celebrities-leaving-marks-club-in_3679506.jpg

link

gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-goop-summer-season-launch-party-02.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-goop-summer-season-launch-party-02

article-2328738-19EBC9EC000005DC-848_634x958.jpg

... R.I.P. Kristal...

2da5717ec26911e2be5722000a1fac35_7.jpg

Perfection in B/W

Nowadays I'm really interested in other things beside Coldplay, but an hour ago I woke up from a nap which involved a very weird dream about Chris :surprised:

It was some kind of behind-the-scenes-special and it showed what Chris was doing when he wasn't on stage. He was dancing and singing and making goofy faces the whole time, then pointed to a tiny little cot where he slept in some huge ass bus (which didn't make any sense AT ALL) and how uncomfortable it was but weee he didn't mind and everything was cool (he behaved like he was on a mixture made of LSD/weed :uhoh:) and so he was just dancing down a really long corridors (I watched "The Shining" this morning, maybe that's why lol) and said lots of random stuff I cannot remember. Although what I can remember is that he was almost 4 feet tall :|

Oh and then he met two woman which looked like cheerleaders and strangely enough I was one of them and then we all danced together and it ended up with him doing a headstand..

but he looked really cute and all curly! Only his huge ass pupils made me cringe a little:laugh3:

:uhoh:

I think so, too. I believe I dreamed about Chris because I thought about him for about 3 seconds yesterday. Apparently this was convincing enough for my brain to create a whole dream about him :|

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I love your dreams woman!

Yep! I'm also still alive [well not really after I watched again this pics] just very busy with university :cry:

oh chris all over the dreams of us :lol:

Yes, :nod: dreamed he whispered something in my ear and it woke me up and I wasn't afraid. He spoke of himself in the third person though and I couldn't understand the second word very well. :blank: :D It was awesome. :heart:

God help me. Why I can't have him?:cry:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I love your dreams woman!

Yep! I'm also still alive [well not really after I watched again this pics] just very busy with university :cry:

Don't :cry: Chris is with you. :D

Hi Ladies. Long time no lurk,lol.

Wondering if you can help me replace my favorite Chris pic. it;'s during a rain of confetti, his mouth is wide open singing and he looks like he's clapping. It's from about the chest up and from the MX tour. If you can make sense of my bad grammar there, I'd love to have it again. :D

You'd like to have what again. :sneaky: :D :sneaky:

Hey everyone. Dontcha love technology? I'm currently on a bus, typing this on WiFi on my tablet.

I'm returning from a bit of a holiday.

The place looks a bit deserted! Whats going on? Chris pics won't post themselves you know? Lol

:D

:lol: No holidays without Chris!! :whip: :D

I think so, too. I believe I dreamed about Chris because I thought about him for about 3 seconds yesterday. Apparently this was convincing enough for my brain to create a whole dream about him :|

:lol:

Strange dream last night, of course Chris-centered! Chris presented Justin Beiber at some sort of small show, then my husband and I hung out with Chris along with some other people, and Chris took us on some kind of tour. Even if it ever comes true, I have to attend a Justin Beiber show! Ugh!

Omg :sick:

oh chris all over the dreams of us :lol:

To sum it up... "Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?" :dozey:

Has Olivia's pic from the Bakery thread been posted yet?

5322975c-e872-4b0a-8261-df601b7a7bc4_zps9d46f495.jpg

:D

squee.gif

And this is probably here, but I just saw it on FB and thought I'd share...

971136_486720021407732_276116710_n.jpg

I love having my lappy back to post pics again!:D

He's so absorbed in the song here!!

So I had this dream about Chris last night

First, I was in this House who I had no idea of whom it belonged to :whaaat:

So she was showing me around her house until I saw this framed picture of Chris and a Fan, I was like ":dazzled: that's Chris Martin!! :dazzled:" she was like "yeah, my son met him so he decided to frame it, he's a big fan" in the photo Chris was smiling and looked like he does now, with the curls.

So, apparently I vanished into this parking lot at night and Chris was there :dazzled: he had his car there, and he was looking for something in there. So he ending up finding it, and he came over to me and showed me a picture of him, he said "This is when I had short hair, it always use to look even shorter when I got up because it would always be messy" (the photo was so cute! It looked like guy took it just when chris woke up) then I said "this looks like its from December 2010" he looked at me confused and said "no, that was in the middle of the MX tour" I gave him that 'I'm sorry I stalk you' face. So he finally asked me "for the new album should I cut my hair? I remember the oracle telling me the fans don't want me to cut them, but I'm just not sure, what should I do?" I said "No! Don't cut it! Just trim it a bit and style it more" he agreed with me. So we both when in his car :dazzled: I asked him "so any news about LP6?" he said "no news for you! :P" (he even stuck his tongue out aw) I said "please! I won't tell anyone I swear :(" he agreed and said "alright, alright, but this is exclusive!" he then explained how they were going to make a stripped back album with some songs similar to politik (YES) he then said there's a really good track on there that's gonna be the first single. I asked him when is the single gonna be released? He told me "I can't say anything else, Phil would kill me if he found out I said this" then he got a call and the caller ID said 'JonnyBoy<3' I wanted to laugh so bad even in my dreams. He said he had to go to the bakery, and when he was going to give me his phone number I woke up by the doorbell

I actually bet Chris has Jonnys name as 'JonnyBoy<3' on his iPhone. :laugh3:

^thanks! Haha, I think we watch/read too many interviews! Aha

I have a lot of faith in them that LP6 is gonna be great! But then sometimes I doubt from the stuff they have been listening to (hot Cheetos and takis) I really hope we gain more coldplayers in this new era

I'm not sure how I embed Facebook messages on here, but I've just seen a post on Facebook from a U2 fan page saying the following:

"Our reporter at Electric Lady Studios (in New York) says three of Edge's guitars were brought into the studio. He also saw Chris Martin of Coldplay walk in, followed by Larry Mullen (U2 drummer) later.

Another fan saw Bono, Edge and Adam arrive 2 hours ago (the other members of U2 of course)."

That was posted about an hour ago. Interesting :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Also spotted Chris Martin (of Coldplay) arriving, followed by Larry Mullen about 2 minutes later. This was about 40 mins. ago.</p>— atu2 (@atu2) <a href="https://twitter.com/atu2/status/340579659613888512">May 31, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Says that Chris Martin has also left, and “humorously denied that he was with U2.”</p>— atu2 (@atu2) <a href="https://twitter.com/atu2/status/340598648574451712">May 31, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>