March 5, 200521 yr -wooden floors are shit -my arse is so numb -ant and dec are strange -i wish i could remember what i said to picky -i should stop drinking
March 6, 200521 yr *short phone call *they are doing fine *yesterday was a good night *i can heard wedding bells *i must buy a new dress hehe :)
March 6, 200521 yr MY BUM HURTS!!! Some people are soooo stupid Michael Vartan is fit why are people so ignorant? When are they gonna finish renovating my house?
March 6, 200521 yr -I'm bored -I have stoopid hmwk to do -I feel sick again -what am I gonna do today -I don't wanan do my hmwk
March 6, 200521 yr *ahhh shame the quality is crap *but it sounds good *at leasst tehy should sound good for when they have there gig *next time they go down there i might go tooo *but mebbies not
March 6, 200521 yr *Yay for tonight! *Noooo for later on! *So damn unorganised! *Yay lie on! *Ah for next week :stunned:
March 7, 200521 yr -I'm bored -i hate homework -im hungry -i need a shower -these thoughts all have "I" in them
March 7, 200521 yr *I got my ticxkets to see coldplay. *I cant belive I managed to get though *I dont get them a month before the concert. *I wonder what happens if I was to move for some reason where would they be deliverd too. *I need to try and book the ticket to Galstonbury next. I cant afford it but I need to go !!
March 7, 200521 yr *Cant go see coldplay *Dont have a ticket *Revising too much *Miss Richard *Might get tickets too see green day
March 7, 200521 yr -I want a Coldplay ticket but I don't like in the UK -I hate school -My kittie is annoying -I wanna see Coldplay :bigcry: -Sleep need sleeeeeeeeep......
March 7, 200521 yr Worried about her What if something happens Friday was a blast Shame Loz got stressy Minty
March 7, 200521 yr wooo! got my ass whooped! at snooker bloody kenny i'll fuckin show him next time just had an off day, that's all :lol:
March 7, 200521 yr God everyone is down in the dumps Must be happy Bludy mother always try but get it thrown back in my face hahaaha you got your arse wooped Ah the happy couple. *winks at aimee*
March 7, 200521 yr i'm not down, i was in fact i'm quite happy today it's not funny, he plays for a proffessional team :/ .........okkkkkkkkkkkk :confused:
March 7, 200521 yr You happy. Miracle. :P The light shines from above brightly Sure thats what they all say It's getting hot in here
March 7, 200521 yr :/ it is possible ya know now i don't know what, now i don't then i did know , then i did time has come to turn around in a final bid, cuz when it's gone i know you won't ^lyrics, pretty shit really
March 7, 200521 yr I'm happy Turn on the bright lights ;) Why should I? She's a good girl I like this top.
March 7, 200521 yr ^eesh, making comments about interpol, and not meaning the exact meaning (confuzzling)......never, you bloody numpty, looked alright on yer photo's though ;)
March 7, 200521 yr why do i get a wink? i feel so selfish farts are coming oh goodness feel ill still :/
March 7, 200521 yr :/ wondered this myself meh....vultures waiting, if you don't like me certify me i don't know yeah save it im ok, OK!!! ^^offspring "vultures"
Create an account or sign in to comment