• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I should go to bed right now

- I don't wanna go to work tomorrow

- I need some holidays and go out of the city

- I wanna find someone to go on holidays with me

- I need to lost more weight and buy a nice dress for two weddings

Guest LiquidSky

*I don't like how Chris is so anti-bush and so anti-american...and he evens says to himself "ohh I better not say anymore..." :rolleyes: :/ I still haven't forgetten how he said that we were all gonna die...

*And that comment the other person said about how people didn't protested against Saddam, when he killed all those innoncent people and they do w/bush and america for going to the war...I guess they didn't know that everything that everything the USA does, it affects the whole world...I think it's kinda sad when they have all the facts on their hands and still not do anything about it...they were scared I mean I was scared too...I mean who wants to go to war right? I hope my friend is okay in Iraq.... :/

*And Chris should think of a good example to convince people of the make trade fair thing...that thing he said did not even convinced me, he needs to think of something shocking...maybe I should send him a letter... :thinking:

*And that comment he said about Kerry to talk to him about the make trade fair thing...I mean think about Josey, if Kerry gets to be the next president, he is not gonna have time or even care about that, because he needs to deal w/the terrorists and the economy here first...

*I wish I could talk to Chris about all these subjects, he seems to be one of those people that say words w/out even thinking them....I wish I could show him pictures and the other side of things maybe he would stop talking about it....& I wonder is gonna write a song for the baby like Creed did, I liked this line "Welcome to this world, I'll show you everything" how cute :nice: I don't even remember how the song my dad wrote me goes.... :shifty: I wonder if he is even thinking of me right now.... :thinking: naw probably not...

- what should i do to get laid?

- Oh yea, i guess i could get laid if i had a life... that would be a great start

- Okay, i really should get a life then

- but if i had a life, i'd be sleeping now since it's 3am. hmm..

- the strokes own this world (yea, a random thought, i know.)