✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New dates for 2023 announced

Beximus

On 8/25/2022 at 7:35 PM, Gsilva said:

Aaaaaaah im so mad! 4 dates in Portugal and i got no tickets, all sold out. Ive been waiting since 2016 for a Coldplay concert. These Coldplay concerts were the concerts with the most demand ever in Portugal. 

You can always get resale just before the shows!

• 7 months later...
On 8/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, Martin1994 said:

I honestly don’t understand how ticket queues work. I think it’s fair to say ticketmaster is an absolute shambles.

I managed to get tickets for Manchester/31st May on gigsandtours, was on my laptop and phone and about 20 minutes in decided I may as well try on my iPad too.

Anyway, guess which one I managed to ge through on… that’s right folks, the iPad!

So if I took away anything from the experience, it’s try multiple agents on multiple devices and try a mix of joining the queue early and joining it a few minutes late.

I also managed to get tickets for the Saturday. My advice for that would be, where you’re anticipating extra dates added, the seem to always be added in half hour intervals (Manchester was 9:30am and 10am), so if you get through but the OG dates are sold out, just stay on and refresh at those times. I refreshed 9:30am and spotted the third date added before anything was posted on social media.

Might not help for this tour, but hopefully for the future!

I tried The Ticket Factory and Ticketmaster for the Cardiff dates. Despite The Ticket Factory taking money from my card they did not send a confirmation email/create an order for tickets and when I contactef them all they did was apologise for the technical issues. Luckily, I managed to secure tickets via Ticketmaster.