✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New dates for 2023 announced

Beximus

https://www.coldplay.com/

NEW UK / EUROPEAN DATES ANNOUNCED Music Of The Spheres World Tour 2023 // On sale 10am Thursday https://t.co/OsnkikGE4m // More shows to follow 💚❤️ #MOTSWT https://t.co/RYGEQnG6eu

May 17 - Coimbra, Portugal

May 24/25 - Barcelona, Spain

May 31/June 1 - Manchester, England

June 6 - Cardiff, Wales

June 21 - Naples, Italy

June 25/26 - Milan, Italy

July 1 - Zurich, Switzerland

July 5/6 - Copenhagen, Denmark

July 8/9 - Gothenburg, Sweden

July 15/16 - Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Edited by Beximus

Has that been the same pricing for the 2022 European leg? 
I had 55GBP Tickets for Wembley and was so happy to have tickets at all - and can’t remember the other categories… 

TICKET PRICES

There are different kinds of tickets available for the show of Coldplay in Johan Cruijff ArenA:

• Cat. 1 - Standing: € 106,40
  • Cat. 2 - Seated: € 168,-
  • Cat. 3 - Seated: € 140,-
  • Cat. 4 - Seated: € 117,60
  • Cat. 6 - Seated: € 56,-
  • Wheelchair tickets: € 106,40 

All prices include service fees.

1 minute ago, Beximus said:

I appear to be going to Gothenburg as that was the first one to reach the front of the queue

I'm still 103,536th in the Amsterdam queue after being there since 9am.

madness. i'm sure between now and june we can get tickets but didnt expect this 

4 minutes ago, Taz1853 said:

madness. i'm sure between now and june we can get tickets but didnt expect this 

It's nuts. I've never known it quite like this, even though I know it's getting worse. These queues are going down way too slowly.

Seemed like there is pre sale price added to tickets. It's not a presale anymore, it was yesterday. So it seems  very much like scam by ticket selling websites. Apparently people seem buy with that price, so they don't care.

Coldplay is probably too hyped with promotion and shows going well. Were they really afraid to start sales a bit later when in Europe things have calmed down a bit after this summer? 😄 

2 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

Seemed like there is pre sale price added to tickets. It's not a presale anymore, it was yesterday. So it seems  very much like scam by ticket selling websites. Apparently people seem buy with that price, so they don't care.

Coldplay is probably too hyped with promotion and shows going well. Were they really afraid to start sales a bit later when in Europe things have calmed down a bit after this summer? 😄 

It's like they're poor. You're saying £100 isn't the standard price?

It doesn't. Even without a presale, you're unlikely to get a ticket for a UK date if you're more than about 25,000 back in the queue. But they're so popular. I saw someone on Twitter suggesting we start getting people to hate them again 😂

3 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

Ticketmaster are so bad at keeping back tickets and then scalping them on their own resale. They don't care.