✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New dates for 2023 announced

Beximus

1 minute ago, Taz1853 said:

It's like they're poor. You're saying £100 isn't the standard price?

I tried to get tickets for Naples, actually managed to get into purchase page, but I started doubting when I saw there is presale price added to them and thought maybe it's some bug or something and closed it. Standard price for pitch was 90 Euros and then there was added 13.5 Euros as presale price, which was weird in my mind. I would have got tickets if didn't start to question it 😄 

8 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

I tried to get tickets for Naples, actually managed to get into purchase page, but I started doubting when I saw there is presale price added to them and thought maybe it's some bug or something and closed it. Standard price for pitch was 90 Euros and then there was added 13.5 Euros as presale price, which was weird in my mind. I would have got tickets if didn't start to question it 😄 

I bought 2 for Naples yesterday. The price at the end was 109 euros each. 90 for the ticket and the rest is fees. 

3 minutes ago, Taz1853 said:

this hasn't got any better in all the years. only proper luck i had was getting tickets for the radio 1 gig in hackney 2015

I'm now just surprised how easily I managed to get a ticket for Paris in last October. Apparently this hype right now is on another level compared to the period when they were releasing album. Well of course there will be options later to get a ticket from resale. I won't be that disappointed as I managed to already go to Paris this summer and also managed to get one extra Paris date from resale just before the concert. But people who haven't got the chance to see them yet, will be very sad how difficult it is to get a ticket right now. 

1 minute ago, _green eyes_ said:

I bought 2 for Naples yesterday. The price at the end was 109 euros each. 90 for the ticket and the rest is fees.

Lucky you, I missed it yesterday, they weren't available anymore when I tried. Anyway, still this presale price added today when it's general sale is not right for me and I refused to pay it extra. Standard ticket prices have raised already compared to this summer, so I was a bit hesitant and thought maybe I'm a victim of scam. Probably it's a conscious decision by ticket sellers to add pre sale price even on the general sale, a bit dirty move, but when people buy with that price what can we do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

Lucky you, I missed it yesterday, they weren't available anymore when I tried. Anyway, still this presale price added today when it's general sale is not right for me and I refused to pay it extra. Standard ticket prices have raised already compared to this summer, so I was a bit hesitant and thought maybe I'm a victim of scam. Probably it's a conscious decision by ticket sellers to add pre sale price even on the general sale, a bit dirty move, but when people buy with that price what can we do.

I expected the price to be around 100e. Frankfurt show was around 110e, also presale. 

But it seems to me also that their popularity skyrocketed this summer. Frankfurt tickets were easy peasy to buy but yesterday it took me 2.30 hours to get ones for Naples show. Once I was in, it was rather easy but waiting time was 40 mins to 1 hour. Only less people was in que. Today is insane.

12 minutes ago, _green eyes_ said:

It takes constant page refreshing. 😄

And a lot of patience. 😄

Page refreshing doesn't work anymore. Is that queue even accurate? Do they still take phone sales for tickets? I remember a few years ago people got them that way, especially for the RAH gig

This was absolute madness! I managed to get two tickets for the Saturday show in Barcelona, wanted to get some in Amsterdam, no way, more than 300,000 others in front of me...just how?

And the Zurich shows are so expensive that I didn't bother - almost twice as much as for the other shows, I'll leave that one to the Swiss people who can afford it 😄

41 minutes ago, Beximus said:

I did Zurich on the AFHOD tour, and it was a little more expensive then, but this time it's massively more. They work out £50 more each than Gothenburg, and £35 more than Cardiff.

Exactly - and then they wanted an additional 24 CHF for shipping the tickets (in my case to Germany)...that's just ridiculous.

After 2 hours of queuing this morning, lucky enough to get sorted for Sunday night in Manchester. Whole family wanted to go after seeing clips of how good it was at Wembley so my kids will now get to experience the utter joy of a Coldplay show. Buzzing. 😁

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Till said:

Exactly - and then they wanted an additional 24 CHF for shipping the tickets (in my case to Germany)...that's just ridiculous.

I got slightly annoyed that I had to pay £1.50 to pick up my digital tickets in the Seetickets app. 24 CHF is so much!

Absolute madness trying to get Manchester tickets yesterday, even with the 4 dates. I was in the queue the moment they started it, and I still had 80,000 people in front of me. It took me 2 hours to get through, and it didn't look like there was many left.

Luckily I got a pair of seats (which I wanted). They're upper tier but right at the front of it, and to the side of the stage. I've checked online, and it's a great view. Only £60 each too. Overall, I'm very happy with how it turned out...

Roll on June 4th!

• Like 1

I honestly don’t understand how ticket queues work. I think it’s fair to say ticketmaster is an absolute shambles.

I managed to get tickets for Manchester/31st May on gigsandtours, was on my laptop and phone and about 20 minutes in decided I may as well try on my iPad too.

Anyway, guess which one I managed to ge through on… that’s right folks, the iPad!

So if I took away anything from the experience, it’s try multiple agents on multiple devices and try a mix of joining the queue early and joining it a few minutes late.

I also managed to get tickets for the Saturday. My advice for that would be, where you’re anticipating extra dates added, the seem to always be added in half hour intervals (Manchester was 9:30am and 10am), so if you get through but the OG dates are sold out, just stay on and refresh at those times. I refreshed 9:30am and spotted the third date added before anything was posted on social media.

Might not help for this tour, but hopefully for the future!

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Selling 3x Tickets for Gothenburg on 11th July (seated together). If anyone is interested, please reach out! Not looking to make money on these, so will sell at face value. We ended up getting tickets to Barcelona as it easier to get to from Ireland!

Anyone have 3-4 tickets for Cardiff, seated or standing, willing to pay from face value to £90-£100. When the tickets came on sale on thursday, I was in the middle of the Channel on Lundy Island and been a fan ever since Mylo Xyloto and my dreams were shattered after HDOD tour but anyone looking for selling face value or to make profit, hit me up please!!:)