🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

American Idol

gvargas

OMG if you guys didn't like John S last week....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This week! He had me laughing. :cool: I think he's got a good voice, but he hasn't found a way to use it.

Jon Peter Lewis looked scared today. :dozey: He was better than last week. :dozey:

Camille is definitely out this week. :/

I can't believe they finally complemented Hudson this week! Finally! :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he wants to go home, the camera kept on focusing in on his sad face when he wasn't in the bottom three...I have a feeling that JPL isn't going to win, even though he a real cutie but he can't sing that many genres. :dozey: ;)

I'm sorry but John Peter Lewis dances horrendously also. :dozey:

I mean, he did better doing Elton John, but he's gotta go. If he or John Stevens aren't off next.. I don't know what I'm gonna do... :confused:

Camille!!! She looked so sad when she left! :cry:

Yeah. He was horrendous! But have you heard what's going on?? I feel bad for him now..

John Stevens' Mom Defends Her Son

April 27, 2004

The competition at "American Idol" has turned ugly for redheaded crooner JOHN STEVENS. John's mother, LYNN, went to "Idol" producers after she heard a deejay remark during a radio bit not to worry about John because, at the first concert, "somebody will take him out." "Idol" executive producer NIGEL LYTHGOE says he's outraged. "I can't believe, really, what's happening to America. This 16-year-old came on this show and bought into the fact that if you like him you pick up a telephone and vote for him," Nigel told ET. "He [John], nor his family, ever bought into the fact that America would turn like this on somebody, basically, in a talent show. And it's totally unfair." Nigel says John's handling the pressure as well as can be expected and he's just getting on with his job and singing. John has spoken to the "Idol" staff counselor to deal with all the pressure he's currently under.

"Idol" controversy kicked into high gear last Wednesday when JENNIFER HUDSON, one of the so-called "three divas," was booted from the show. There have been conspiracy theories that Jennifer's ouster had to do with everything from racism to bad weather knocking out phone lines.

courtesy of etonline.com

Poor John. He's only 16. He may not be the best singer, but he doesn't deserve that.

(^yeah, man.. i hope he's still in this week)

i can't decide who i think is gonna be kicked off this week.

they're all kinda on the same level. but i think latoya is gonna win the whole thing.