✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I wanna know what love is...

I have bad lover's grief today, I could throw all radios playing happy love songs out of the window! :angry: :(

For some time I thought again, love is such a beautiful thing, but now I think falling in love means only heartache. :cry: Okay, I'm very young, but I've got the feeling there are more people who have no luck with love than the ones who have it.

Can you convince me of the opposite or do you feel the same??? :confused:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bad lover's grief today, I could throw all radios playing happy love songs out of the window! :angry: :(

For some time I thought again, love is such a beautiful thing, but now I think falling in love means only heartache. :cry: Okay, I'm very young, but I've got the feeling there are more people who have no luck with love than the ones who have it.

Theresa, welcome to the broken hearts club! :(

you'll know love when you find it...

you always have days like this but they won't last forever...

love always comes when you least expect it.

u2!!!!!......even you´re so young....oooo I hate when people say that...but I do can tell you... that there are time for everything...and when we less expect it is going to be there!!!!...where I dunno!....but somewhere.... ;)