March 26, 200422 yr Author Reilly' date=' I think you should just forget about all that and move on...that would be best course of action now, as far as i can tell. and i know sunset would not appreciate this thread at all...and i don't want more flak from her, she's such a cuite![/quote'] Dude what are you talking of? I simply said that Sunset Scientist failed to understand our attitudes of sex (Or what appeared to be our attitudes), I wasnt mocking, being sarcastic, or even objecting to her opinion, in fact I sympathyzed with it. So dont make something out of nothing, Im sure she wont mind as I did nothing to offend her. Its actually kinda funny, forget about 'all that' hahaha all what? You actually kinda offended her by saying "And I dont want more flak from her", nice going.
March 26, 200422 yr Author Now, back to the topic. I meant casual sex in a loosely termed way, the actual meaning is different from a one night stand, but Im rolling all things into one for this topic. Basically, could you have sex with someone plainly for pleasure and with absolutely no emotions attached? Most people have an answer anyway.
March 26, 200422 yr Basically, could you have sex with someone plainly for pleasure and with absolutely no emotions attached? My friends think so. They call them fuck friends. :wink3:
March 26, 200422 yr Reilly' date=' I think you should just forget about all that and move on...that would be best course of action now, as far as i can tell. and i know sunset would not appreciate this thread at all...and i don't want more flak from her, she's such a cuite![/quote'] Dude what are you talking of? I simply said that Sunset Scientist failed to understand our attitudes of sex (Or what appeared to be our attitudes), I wasnt mocking, being sarcastic, or even objecting to her opinion, in fact I sympathyzed with it. So dont make something out of nothing, Im sure she wont mind as I did nothing to offend her. Its actually kinda funny, forget about 'all that' hahaha all what? You actually kinda offended her by saying "And I dont want more flak from her", nice going. well i don't wanna say anything 'cuz in such matters i always get in trouble...sorry to bring it up! :/
March 28, 200422 yr Reilly' date=' I think you should just forget about all that and move on...that would be best course of action now, as far as i can tell. and i know sunset would not appreciate this thread at all...and i don't want more flak from her, she's such a cuite![/quote'] Dude what are you talking of? I simply said that Sunset Scientist failed to understand our attitudes of sex (Or what appeared to be our attitudes), I wasnt mocking, being sarcastic, or even objecting to her opinion, in fact I sympathyzed with it. So dont make something out of nothing, Im sure she wont mind as I did nothing to offend her. Its actually kinda funny, forget about 'all that' hahaha all what? You actually kinda offended her by saying "And I dont want more flak from her", nice going.> that's quite true!! It makes me sound like a right old bag :o :angry: :lol: I'm noticing my name alot here! lol. Reilly this is a good thread ;) I don't believe in casual sex... However I know it's totally different for everyone. But I don't understand how people can be do the most intimate thing in the world with just any old person and then have no attachments :/ It's not for me :)
March 28, 200422 yr You can try, but you'll always end up having feelings for the person I think... Although my flatmate brings home a different girl every week (seriously!) and about once a month he brings home the same girl and she's starting to get feelings for him and it's making him uncomfortable.... If you're gonna do it, just have a one-nighter, then nobody gets hurt
March 28, 200422 yr Author I'd agree with that partly, but the fact is even a one nighter can turn into strong emotions. Its a really really awful feeling, I cant even describe it.
March 28, 200422 yr Basically, could you have sex with someone plainly for pleasure and with absolutely no emotions attached? I don't think I could. I mean, I've never had sex, so I don't really know. But I get attached easily... and I don't think I would ever be able to just have sex just for pleasure.
March 28, 200422 yr Reilly' date=' I think you should just forget about all that and move on...that would be best course of action now, as far as i can tell. and i know sunset would not appreciate this thread at all...and i don't want more flak from her, she's such a cuite![/quote'] Dude what are you talking of? I simply said that Sunset Scientist failed to understand our attitudes of sex (Or what appeared to be our attitudes), I wasnt mocking, being sarcastic, or even objecting to her opinion, in fact I sympathyzed with it. So dont make something out of nothing, Im sure she wont mind as I did nothing to offend her. Its actually kinda funny, forget about 'all that' hahaha all what? You actually kinda offended her by saying "And I dont want more flak from her", nice going.> that's quite true!! It makes me sound like a right old bag :o :angry: :lol: I'm noticing my name alot here! lol. Reilly this is a good thread ;) I don't believe in casual sex... However I know it's totally different for everyone. But I don't understand how people can be do the most intimate thing in the world with just any old person and then have no attachments :/ It's not for me :) :lipsrsealed2:
March 28, 200422 yr so there are women who don't mind letting a guy shove his privates into their's for only one night's pleasure?? where are these girls??! :o hell even if i knew them or where to find them, i wudnt do it. Yeah, if you pay the women for it. And their called porno stars, or hookers.
March 29, 200422 yr so there are women who don't mind letting a guy shove his privates into their's for only one night's pleasure?? where are these girls??! :o hell even if i knew them or where to find them, i wudnt do it. Yeah, if you pay the women for it. And their called porno stars, or hookers. ahahahaha good one :cool:
March 30, 200422 yr Yeah all Sweet Ones friends are pornstars and hookers. Doesn't it seem that way? I need a new crowd. :rolleyes:
April 10, 200422 yr Here's a link in response to this thread :lol: : http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/onething.htm I must stress that this does not reflect upon my opinions :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment