✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Sistahs and Brothas

sarah**

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quorn is the trade name of a product manufactured from a special mushroom type of protein. They can form it into pieces for things like stir fy and bigger chunks like chicken breasts. The flavour and texture is very close to chicken, and it's very low fat, low calorie and high in protein! They also slice it for sandwiches (ham flavour too!) and there are pates, too.

Quorn is the trade name of a product manufactured from a special mushroom type of protein. They can form it into pieces for things like stir fy and bigger chunks like chicken breasts. The flavour and texture is very close to chicken' date=' and it's very low fat, low calorie and high in protein! They also slice it for sandwiches (ham flavour too!) and there are pates, too.[/quote']

it's a amazing what can be done today! (never heard of it though)

Quorn is the trade name of a product manufactured from a special mushroom type of protein. They can form it into pieces for things like stir fy and bigger chunks like chicken breasts. The flavour and texture is very close to chicken' date=' and it's very low fat, low calorie and high in protein! They also slice it for sandwiches (ham flavour too!) and there are pates, too.[/quote']

I like the sausages 8)

theres nothing like the real thing

god never meant us to eat genetically modified mush

but then i guess each to their own :D :shrug:

It's not genetically modified - it just grows that way and they've found a way to produce pretty convincing products out of it.

But I don't mean to try to change your mind about 'the real thing' - as you say, each to his own ;) :-D

i have never had a bad sausage. Exept one time my mom forgot to take the plastic of some from a can at a holiday' date=' and we sat all thinking ' they are a but tchugie, hmmmm'[/quote']

ewwww - my mum once put a stew in the oven to keep warm, in the same pot she'd used to cook it on the stove, and the plastic lid melted over the top. I suppose you could say it makes for a more interesting texture though :? :roll:

i have never had a bad sausage. Exept one time my mom forgot to take the plastic of some from a can at a holiday' date=' and we sat all thinking ' they are a but tchugie, hmmmm'[/quote']

ewwww - my mum once put a stew in the oven to keep warm, in the same pot she'd used to cook it on the stove, and the plastic lid melted over the top. I suppose you could say it makes for a more interesting texture though :? :roll:

lol :D you just have to say to yourself; it's cheese...it's just cheese...

lol :D you just have to say to yourself; it's cheese...it's just cheese...

ha ha! Yuk!! I once cooked a turkey for Christmas (first time) and left the plastic bag inside!!!! :shock: :roll: :oops: