✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Sistahs and Brothas

sarah**

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this energy!! Very impressive. Who says folk are indolent these days? There are so many joggers around - they run past my house - hundreds of them. And loads of people cycle to work and college. But I didn't have to yesterday, like I thought! (Phew!) But I DID go to the gym at lunchtime :D

Si, I know how you feel in a packed gym - all those 'lycra lovelies' (that's the guys!!) ;) - and everyone else hops on and off the machines no problem, whereas I fiddle about for ages trying to find out how to adjust them! :oops:

And isn't the music TERRIBLE?!!!! :shock: I took AROBTTH in one day out of sheer desperation - but they played it too quiet. :sad:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awww mr gym guy hehehe you might end up musculair

I hate guys or girls who spend all day on gym.......... I sometimes go but only when I really need to go or I'm bored

I hate girls who work out too much and end up looking like men

That's why I go like once every 2 months (isn't very usefful anyway) but I most hate men who spend hours in the gym trying to look more like a men ( guess you undertand what I try to say- luck of english!)

SOOZ, I was just thinking I haven't seen much of my twin lately ;)

How're you?

Not too bad, hun! How are you? I'm actually a vegetable nowadays, it's so cold and I'm desperately waiting for 'summer time, when the weather is hot' (NOT!!! not here, anyway). And also got a new job, so I'm quite busy!

Smoochie! 246.gif

How're you?

Not too bad, hun! How are you? I'm actually a vegetable nowadays, it's so cold and I'm desperately waiting for 'summer time, when the weather is hot' (NOT!!! not here, anyway). And also got a new job, so I'm quite busy!

Smoochie! 246.gif

How's your new job working out?

Trust me I know cold weather, it's awful here. I keep thinking soon it will be spring and I will be able to leave my house without 15 layers of clothing :roll:

*hugs and kisses*

How're you?

Smoochie! 246.gif

How's your new job working out?

Trust me I know cold weather, it's awful here. I keep thinking soon it will be spring and I will be able to leave my house without 15 layers of clothing :roll:

*hugs and kisses*

Working out fine, I've just started.

See, the thing is, it doesn't really gets hot here, it's always mild and rainy. :( But I might have a nice, sunny holiday somewhere, and get a tan!! Mmmmm.....