✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Sistahs and Brothas

sarah**

Ok, so it's winter time which means lots of yummy food which means not going outside as much and not being as active as we should. I propose that we should make some sort of commitment to stay fit somehow! Just post one thing that you want to do, one goal. Like I plan to jog 3 times a week, or I plan to eat more fruit or no more sugary foods. I dunno, it's your choice.

Who's with me?

:D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uno i make this promise to myself EVERY year at newyears, but never get it done. I'm thinking that as long as i have my health ppl should like me for me and not for how i look or how well trained i may be or not be.

Nah, it's just an excuce! :D But i'm not with ya anyway, then i couldn't keep my promise :shrug: But good luck ;)

i already do that. :D

since i dont have a car, i walk to my classes and to any store near by. that's about 1 mile a day.... :shock:

plus i live in a building only 4 stories high, and no elevator, so i have to walk up those stairs everyday. :x

that's all not that pleasant when your sick :?

since i dont have a car, i walk to my classes and to any store near by. that's about 1 mile a day.... :shock:

plus i live in a building only 4 stories high, and no elevator, so i have to walk up those stairs everyday. :x

i hate stairs, they should be forbidden! Well then ginger you are a totally naturel beauty :D

i hate stairs, they should be forbidden! Well then ginger you are a totally naturel beauty :D

if i become powerful one day i'll forbid stairs....LOL

if i become powerful one day i'll forbid stairs....LOL

i'll look forward to that :D The queen of stairs! Hurra!

I need to give up eating altogether. I'm sure it doesn't do me any good. Drink more, eat less! That should be my motto for 2003 :D

However, I think I will just eat more fruit and veg and give up the crisps - that should help! I need to lose a stone :(

After going to an all-you-can-eat chinese for lunch, and polishing off a roast dinner (I know it's a day early for that but we do things the wrong way round in this house) I think today would be a good day to make myself a promise to eat a bit more healthily. And start swimming again. :-D

I'm gonna try and stop eating fast food and i'm gonna drink some more milk and water.......i think.... :shrug:

yeah good luck with that :D

Well, i've already started drinking more water, but not milk...Drinking more water was my new year's resolution...even though i never used to make them!! :shrug:

Skiing......... is the best you can do. I really love winter because I can go to the snow ( even tho where I live summer and winters are the some).......also swimming, my favo. sport......

Watch more tv ( at least when I watch tv I don't want to eat) ........... don't know anything else, as I say here I can do the some things all year

Skiing......... is the best you can do. I really love winter because I can go to the snow ( even tho where I live summer and winters are the some).......also swimming, my favo. sport......

Watch more tv ( at least when I watch tv I don't want to eat) ........... don't know anything else, as I say here I can do the some things all year

snowboarding is so much cooler! i think it rules! :D