✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Sistahs and Brothas

sarah**

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never had a bad sausage. Exept one time my mom forgot to take the plastic of some from a can at a holiday' date=' and we sat all thinking ' they are a but tchugie, hmmmm'[/quote']

ewwww - my mum once put a stew in the oven to keep warm, in the same pot she'd used to cook it on the stove, and the plastic lid melted over the top. I suppose you could say it makes for a more interesting texture though :? :roll:

lol :D you just have to say to yourself; it's cheese...it's just cheese...

ha ha! Yuk!! I once cooked a turkey for Christmas (first time) and left the plastic bag inside!!!! :shock: :roll: :oops:

lol eeewwww but turkey is yummy though :)

i have never had a bad sausage. Exept one time my mom forgot to take the plastic of some from a can at a holiday' date=' and we sat all thinking ' they are a but tchugie, hmmmm'[/quote']

ewwww - my mum once put a stew in the oven to keep warm, in the same pot she'd used to cook it on the stove, and the plastic lid melted over the top. I suppose you could say it makes for a more interesting texture though :? :roll:

ha ha! Yuk!! I once cooked a turkey for Christmas (first time) and left the plastic bag inside!!!! :shock: :roll: :oops:

I always leave the turkey and eat the stuffing - that's yummier :D

I always leave the turkey and eat the stuffing - that's yummier :D

i think its both yummy realy hehe but then again i eat everything im a food machine :D