✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

It´s clear that kind of outfit doesn´t suit him :lol: look at the big trousers and dirty shoes :inquisitive: and what about Chris? the flower in his jacket....

Eve that flower on Chris's jacket is a Rememberance Poppy. The guys wear them every year from the middle of October until November 11th in thanks to our fallen soldiers. It is a nationally observed tradition. So it would suggest a time period for this picture.

Apart from that yes I agree the scarf isn't really Guy's thing and thank goodness his taste in trousers has improved since then. Also Chris in walking boots? perhaps he'd been out hiking before he was reminded he had a premier to go to? :lol:

Creeping youtube tonight and I found this. I'd never seen it before. Sooooooooooo cute!!

Shame EMI have removed this in the UK too :( I bet Guy looks cute, being all embarrassed and shying away as he used to do. Gotta thank Keisha (or Apparatjik) for some things, he appears to be a little more comfortable with fame and limelight in his "old age". Heck he might even break into a full Jonny style guitar strut dance one of these days!

Well, I quite like the scarf, it would look good on a woman. Clearly it doesn't look its best on Guy... I hope he wasn't his but Jo's !

Maybe it was fashionable at the time though... Take a look at Jonny's ever so well dressed and classy wife and you'll see how much it has evolved since then !:laugh3:

What?? There's other people besides Jonny in this pic?? I hadn't noticed!:shocked2::lol:

Eve that flower on Chris's jacket is a Rememberance Poppy. The guys wear them every year from the middle of October until November 11th in thanks to our fallen soldiers. It is a nationally observed tradition. So it would suggest a time period for this picture.

Thanks for the explnation, I feel a bit embarrased :embarrassed: