✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hi there¡ I'm new here, I just check this forum once a week and I decided to join them because after Mylo Xyloto I became a huge fan of Coldplay and off course Mr. Berryman.Just a few thoughts, specially abut his "girlfriend":

1.Girlfriend or dating, two different things.

2. He's the shy guy and the band look like very down to earth so supermodel, model...Relax girls is a date or 2.

3.Did you notice her body language in the grammys??? She's keen into the cameras and she wants to be on pictures, the group well they were enjoying the time, not her.

4.He's CUTE, too much.

Thanks off course I'll come back and relax girls........He's more doing music :-))) I hope so, maybe.

PS: sorry for my english........Bye.

Haha Travis81 it looks like your the one who needs to relax :D

1. I don't really see the difference "girlfriend/dating".

2. Guy is shy/down to earth but he's also the one in the band that is the more "rockstar" like I think.

3. For the 3 seconds we saw her during the Grammys, I thought she looked more ill-at-ease than anything else.

4. For that point I agree :D

Ok, Hi Laurine:

1.dating is s.e.x, girlfriend is a commitment.

2.he could be in the most famous rock band, doesnt mean he/they have big egos.

3. I studied about body language, Believe me I'm right on this..

4.We agree on this point.

5. Love your post. :)

oh gurls it been a while since I was here last time, and you're more naughty than ever!:sneaky:

haha

hey, about his girlfriend ... okay okay I'm fucking jealous (from my fucking positions of just a fucking fan).. but they look so fucking hot! (why I'm being so rude lol)

Okay maybe she's just a teenage girl, and that's maybe weird but hey look good together. She's gorgeous and they fit each other! I trust on his taste and intelligence to chose a woman so I'll give him credit. Maybe he just felt in love and thats good don't you think? ...

Idk I think they're a nice hot couple =D

the case of stupid girl who likes to be seen by everyone? how it is called lust chick ?

tumblr_lfbxj7vohQ1qzs0yso1_500.jpg

does not look that is the girlfriend of Guy because you did not find. this is not a supermodel or an actress or a celebrity. it is not part of the world of showbiz. What I've seen a picture of her on Google image. and I do not know why appears on google. and I will not like his identity is discovered :inquisitive:

Guy likes girls who are sweet and kind not vamps but have character .