✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

does not look that is the girlfriend of Guy because you did not find. this is not a supermodel or an actress or a celebrity. it is not part of the world of showbiz. What I've seen a picture of her on Google image. and I do not know why appears on google. :inquisitive:

I'm sorry... what?? :thinking:

anways, from a quick look with Google, apparently this is the "model girlfriend" he has... and under standard search settings, there's an image of her nips... :stunned:

Chick luxury. you know he likes the discretion not to be annoyed. just as Helena Christensen nothing just paps.

but there is a only one picture of his girlfriend on google. that not be there. does not exist in the world of showbiz. Guy and really want to private life.

Well, none of us can really vouch for Guy when it comes to his life or his preferences miss. He could be dating a horse if he wanted to, the point is that anything is possible. Please don't assume from what isn't said. I'm getting the "no way he would be dating her" vibe here...

P.S. the tits... :stunned:

Maybe it's just me, but dating a model 15 years his Junior seems like exactly the kind of thing Guy would do, based on other aspects of his personality that we know.

hmmmm :thinking:

I'll probably get flame for this, but I'm not entirely convinced if he's even, you know... into women :anxious:

hmmmm :thinking:

I'll probably get flame for this, but I'm not entirely convinced if he's even, you know... into women :anxious:

He does have a biological child FWIW. I'm no expert, but I think it takes a women for that.:wink3:

He does have a biological child FWIW. I'm no expert, but I think it takes a women for that.:wink3:

453px-You_dont_say.png

:awesome:

No seriously, there are a lot of gay men out there that have children and are even married to women.

Maybe Guy could be bi? Hell, he could even be a robot after all! :lol:

453px-You_dont_say.png

No seriously, there are a lot of gay men out there that have children and are even married to women.

LOL! I know that, I was just making the point that Guy's been well documented as being "interested" in a few women over the years.

LOL! I know that, I was just making the point that Guy's been well documented as being "interested" in a few women over the years.

Yeah I got that ;)

And to raise a storm of indignation I'll just proclaim loudly that HE'S A GREAT PRETENDAAAAH excitedlaplz.gif?1

453px-You_dont_say.png

Lmao the Nic Cage Face

And that would be awesome if he was Bi actually :P

jk, but if he was, I'd be cool with it :)

WAIT. WHAT?

A GIRLFRIEND? GUY????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD TO SHARE AND HAVE HIS BABIES!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW COME I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS????

Excuse me while i cut my wrists with lettuce leaves.

Truth of the matter is NONE of us know what kind of man Guy is. We can speculate all we want. We glean tidbits from interviews, but who is exactly the same at 24 as they are at 34? Interests and tastes change and what we think we know about Guy is probably all wrong anyway. Now as far as his love life is concerned, I'll admit I was taken aback at how young his current gf is, but hey it's not my life to lead. He could be bi, or gay but who cares, I guess because he hasn't shouted from the rooftops, "I like women" people will assume what they will. I wish him all the best in his life and I'm sure we all do too.

Truth of the matter is NONE of us know what kind of man Guy is. We can speculate all we want. We glean tidbits from interviews, but who is exactly the same at 24 as they are at 34? Interests and tastes change and what we think we know about Guy is probably all wrong anyway. Now as far as his love life is concerned, I'll admit I was taken aback at how young his current gf is, but hey it's not my life to lead. He could be bi, or gay but who cares, I guess because he hasn't shouted from the rooftops, "I like women" people will assume what they will. I wish him all the best in his life and I'm sure we all do too.

:nod:

WAIT. WHAT?

A GIRLFRIEND? GUY????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD TO SHARE AND HAVE HIS BABIES!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW COME I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS????

Excuse me while i cut my wrists with lettuce leaves.

LOL

Ok girls youmade my day with this post :laugh3:

I only ask for respect about Guy´s life, it is true that we hardly know some aspects and I think it´s better talk about his beauty and his hotness:thinking: than talk about his girlfriend.

IN THIS THREAD GUY IS FOR ALL OF US! :rolleyes:

Ok girls youmade my day with this post :laugh3:

I only ask for respect about Guy´s life, it is true that we hardly know some aspects and I think it´s better talk about his beauty and his hotness:thinking: than talk about his girlfriend.

IN THIS THREAD GUY IS FOR ALL OF US! :rolleyes:

I want his ear! :snobby:
I CALL DIBS ON HIS CHEST. OR HIS MOUTH (LIPS INCLUDED, OF COURSE) :wink3:

No penis girls? lmao :o:laugh3:

:wideeyed:

:thinking:

Well, you know, we haven't seen it (yet :sneaky: ). I mean, if we see it, then we can say whether we prefer it to his chest/hair/lips/ear, ya know :charming:

edit: :|

I can't believe I just posted that :| I'm irretrievable, aren't I ? :|