✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favorite LOTR movie?

CityandColour

Until I see Return of the King' date=' I can't really say, but until then, I'd say Fellowship. :D[/quote']

Yeah, me too! The Fellowship was really cool! I couldn´t stop jumping in my seat!! :D

You see, it´s a long movie, but it´s so awesome that you can´t even feel it!

Guest LiquidSky

Fellowship of the ring because if you watch it, you just can't help it but to put the two towers dvd and so on... :D :D :D

Until I see Return of the King' date=' I can't really say, but until then, I'd say Fellowship. :D[/quote']

Yeah, me too! The Fellowship was really cool! I couldn´t stop jumping in my seat!! :D

You see, it´s a long movie, but it´s so awesome that you can´t even feel it!

:sneaky:

One question.. how can you not like the first one' date=' but like Two Towers..?[/quote']

Because with the first one, I just wanted it to end. I was bored. It dragged on and on and on and on. I would've walked out of the cinema if it didn't mean leaving my friends behind. I fail to see what's so appealing about it.

The second one on the other hand, I actually wanted to sit through it, and I found it to be a sublime film. A lot of people who I've talked to have said they thought the second film was better than the first.

Of course, I'm glad I did see the first one, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue what the hell was going on in The Two Towers.