🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

Regarding everything said here:

Yes there is a studio version of Idiot out there, good luck getting it bc it's next to impossible

Felipe, you're not getting those demos bud

Runaway Galaxy is something made up by our good friend Admirice, og version of Mining On The Moon is 2006, don't believe anything else about that

What we call Deserter is actually a song called 'And I've Only Got Myself' iirc, Deserter is another song from Clocks sessions

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, popopopokerface said:

Em relação a tudo o que foi dito aqui:

Sim, existe uma versão de estúdio do Idiot por aí, boa sorte em consegui-la, porque é quase impossível

Felipe, você não está recebendo aquelas demos, amigo

Runaway Galaxy é algo inventado pela nossa boa amiga Admirice, e a versão de Mining On The Moon é de 2006, não acredite em mais nada sobre isso

O que chamamos de Deserter é na verdade uma música chamada 'And I've Only Got Myself' iirc, Deserter é outra música das sessões do Clocks

kkkkkkkkkk so I have no reason for you to stop... whoever wants to laugh... has to make people laugh

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, ColdStars said:

Is Blasphemy real? cause it sounds really good!

Sounds AI generated to me…

Edit: just listen to it with my earphones and it does sound real! 

Edited by clark595

11 minutes ago, SwirlingChaos said:

wow Blasphemy sounds fantastic. seems like all kingdoms fall in the end.

That was my first thought! I really like the medieval vibes of this song. Didn't expect it to sound like this at all.

• Like 1

The song is X&Y sessions but it isn’t Blasphemy. It is actually an untitled track as far as we know, whoever leaked it just slapped that name on it. I know some of the people who obtained it originally and it came untitled, their source didn’t have a title for it, even Admirice didn’t know what it was iirc, but it’s definitely real and is from the X&Y sessions. It’s just another case of people misnaming things when they leak it for the heck of it like with Olive Tree (Arabesque demo), Set Me Free (Birds demo), Break Of Dawn (Vampire Symphony), etc. Blasphemy is a real song but this song is not it, just like how someone pointed out the Deserter we know is not actually the real Deserter but rather a different song misnamed

I’m not some big insider with a lot of knowledge or anything but if a song’s gonna leak might as well get correct info on it, figured I’d set that straight at least

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

If its not Blasphemy then what should we call it?

Should we just do what Keane did and call it Untitled 1?

Edited by JPA24

1 hour ago, LetDownUnderrated69 said:

The song is X&Y sessions but it isn’t Blasphemy. It is actually an untitled track as far as we know, whoever leaked it just slapped that name on it. I know some of the people who obtained it originally and it came untitled, their source didn’t have a title for it, even Admirice didn’t know what it was iirc, but it’s definitely real and is from the X&Y sessions. It’s just another case of people misnaming things when they leak it for the heck of it like with Olive Tree (Arabesque demo), Set Me Free (Birds demo), Break Of Dawn (Vampire Symphony), etc. Blasphemy is a real song but this song is not it, just like how someone pointed out the Deserter we know is not actually the real Deserter but rather a different song misnamed

I’m not some big insider with a lot of knowledge or anything but if a song’s gonna leak might as well get correct info on it, figured I’d set that straight at least

So you've heard the real Blasphemy then?

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, driftaguy said:

Sorry to jump in but I don't think their message necessarily implies that. It's just that they know where the leak came from, and the track was originally untitled.

45 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

If its not Blasphemy then what should we call it?

Should we just do what Keane did and call it Untitled 1?

'Untitled X&Y Demo' sounds good to me. 😁

Edited by Jonan

9 hours ago, driftaguy said:

I haven’t, I just know that it’s real and that this isn’t it. I just call this one Untitled, it’s even in the metadata as such whoever leaked it just changed the file name and not the actual song.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:44 AM, LetDownUnderrated69 said:

I also made a complete edition of MOTS using the demos too that has a whole story and concept to it I’ll post that later when I have time.

still waiting on this MOTS idea lol