🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

2 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

The two songs that I dream of hearing so much no one leaks... From Earth With Love seems genuine to me... there's nothing AI about it... I found it a bit boring, I hope they add a translation

Felipe I know we've asked this before but why such the STRONG obsession with those 2 demo's? You've already been told that they sound basically identical to the official releases, I really don't understand why you want them so much. I'm just trying to understand.

4 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Felipe, eu sei que já perguntamos isso antes, mas por que essa obsessão FORTE com essas duas demos? Já lhe disseram que eles soam basicamente idênticos aos lançamentos oficiais, eu realmente não entendo por que você os quer tanto. Só estou tentando entender.

maybe you might not understand... but they were two of my mother's favorite songs... so they have a special value for me to listen to... even if the person doesn't make it available to download... I love these two songs... I really do I don't care about these leakers if they leak music... they can leak anything and I don't care... I only care about these two... which for me have a special value and I hope to achieve it through dialogue...

Ok, I understand that they have a significance in your life, but you've been told that they're basically identical to the studio ones, what could you possibly gain from hearing them?

If you need them so much I think you're better off trying to buy them from someone, no amount of begging is going to get them to leak them for you, they're probably finding the constant begging annoying and are purposely withholding them from you now. 

I get that these are special to you but begging is only going to make them less likely to leak them. Try and buy if you must, but you've gotta stop the begging, please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1

Well, I'll wait... But I'm not going to beg on that site... I'm going to wait for someone's good will... because I really don't have the means to buy... and the difference in listening... is that it's a different feeling... makes it more special.. but that.

13 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Well, I'll wait... But I'm not going to beg on that site... I'm going to wait for someone's good will... because I really don't have the means to buy... and the difference in listening... is that it's a different feeling... makes it more special.. but that.

You're gonna be waiting for a while, no leakers have that song lol

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Felipe please tell me those last 3 posts aren't yours...

If they are we are all here to help, we don't want you to do something you'll regret.

Edit: whoever it is I hope you're okay, feel free to send me a message if you ever need to talk about anything. You may have just been joking but I'd rather be safe than sorry, whoever you are we all want you to be ok. 

Edited by JPA24
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Of course there is.. one time or another someone with a good heart will leak it.. since they say it's almost identical there's no problem with it leaking... like I said I'll wait for people's good will..

You don't understand... Nobody who leaks or trades have those 2 songs.. Only collectors. Collectors do not leak. You are not getting those songs

2 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

You don't understand... Nobody who leaks or trades have those 2 songs.. Only collectors. Collectors do not leak. You are not getting those songs

What songs 

3 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Você não entende... Ninguém que vaza ou negocia tem essas 2 músicas.. Só colecionadores. Os coletores não vazam. Você não está entendendo essas músicas

ok so are you a collector who has these two songs? hahaha

3 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

What songs 

Old Friends and When I Need A Friend demos

1 minute ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

ok so are you a collector who has these two songs? hahaha

Yeah I am, and you're not getting them

5 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

Quais músicas 

there are two songs from everyday life that haven't been leaked... Old Friends and When I Need A Friend... these two songs he refers to... are identical according to them but have different parts...

1 minute ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

there are two songs from everyday life that haven't been leaked... Old Friends and When I Need A Friend... these two songs he refers to... are identical according to them but have different parts...

Oh boy there are a lot more than 2 unleaked songs from EL lol

Also they're not 'identical', WINAF has new piano and vocals in a different place, + the speech outro is cut

Old Friends is the album version but is a whole minute longer with an extra verse and chorus

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Oh boy there are a lot more than 2 unleaked songs from EL lol

Also they're not 'identical', WINAF has new piano and vocals in a different place, + the speech outro is cut

Old Friends is the album version but is a whole minute longer with an extra verse and chorus

So please let me hear these two

1 minute ago, clark595 said:

Estou começando a pensar que a voz de Chris no FEWL é gerada por IA para melhorar as letras de fundo (pense em LUKAS…) 

I don't know about you... but for me it's true... and I even liked it... it has a cool vibe

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

I don't know about you... but for me it's true... and I even liked it... it has a cool vibe

Yeah the song is pretty cool, I have a doubt about the lyrics on it though 

Edited by clark595