✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The *Official* NHL Playoffs Thread

Sweet One

i'm from Vancouver

CANUCKS ALL THE WAY!!

game 7 tonight!! gonna kill calgary!

HOLY SHIT!! DID YOU SEE LAST NIGHT?? 5 seconds left and they got a goal to tie it and bring it into overtime!! TRULY SHOCKING!! Too bad the flames took it, i was somewhat rooting for the Canucks. :confused:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's right, TREMBLE IN FEAR AT THE TERRIBLE REPUTATION OF PHILLY SPORTS FANS!!!!

WE DRINK TOO MUCH AND BEAT UP RANGERS FANS! WE'LL BOO SANTA CLAUS, WE'LL CHEER MICHAEL IRVIN'S BRUTAL NECK INJURY, WE ACTUALLY MISS VETERANS STADIUM, AND BY GOD, IF WE HAVE TO BOO JOHN LECLAIR HIMSELF WE'LL DO IT!!!

yeah, ayway, joe niewendyk completely made lalime his bitch tonight.

that's right, TREMBLE IN FEAR AT THE TERRIBLE REPUTATION OF PHILLY SPORTS FANS!!!!

WE DRINK TOO MUCH AND BEAT UP RANGERS FANS! WE'LL BOO SANTA CLAUS, WE'LL CHEER MICHAEL IRVIN'S BRUTAL NECK INJURY, WE ACTUALLY MISS VETERANS STADIUM, AND BY GOD, IF WE HAVE TO BOO JOHN LECLAIR HIMSELF WE'LL DO IT!!!

*shivers* :lol: Aren't the Philly fans the ones who booed the Canadian National Anthem??? :lol: :lol:

yeah, ayway, joe niewendyk completely made lalime his bitch tonight.

That's right! :cool:

SALLY!! My friend told me that the streets of Toronto were PACKED with people losing their minds!! Wish i was there.

*shivers* :lol: Aren't the Philly fans the ones who booed the Canadian National Anthem??? :lol: :lol:

That's only because we were playing Toronto and it was the playoffs. Geez... :rolleyes:

And we only booed Ruben Studdard's Star-Spangled Banner because we were playing the Carolina Panthers and they had the nerve to get A GUY FROM NORTH CAROLINA to come to OUR TOWN and sing the national anthem. :angry:

God, boo two or three symbols of national pride, and you never live it down...

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

OK PEED, THAT IS GOING TOOOOO FAR!!!! :beadyeyes: :devil: :mean:

Note: I am quite confident that the Leafs will get their asses handed to them on a silver platter by the Flyers, however, because i'm a toronto girl, i must root for them as much as possible. It's my obligation, dammit!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*runs around*

haha :lol:

We'll just hope Ed Belfour doesn't negate the fact that the Flyers are better than the Leafs in pretty much every possible way except goaltending. :rolleyes:

Then again, Martin Brodeur couldn't beat us by himself, and Robert Esche looked like the second coming of Bernie Parent against the Devils.

:lol:

I think the leafs are waaaay to dependent on Belfour. Plus, Mats Sundin was out for a part of the Sens series...BAH!!!!

We're gonna win (no we won't!), it's gonna be great (not really). GO TORONTO! *runs and hides*

If the Leafs lose, i'll root for the Canadiens...AHAHAHAHAHA :lol: