✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The *Official* NHL Playoffs Thread

Sweet One

3-1 RAHHH FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :P

That was pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Although, after bitching about Mogilny's performance with the Sens series, i was happy to see him get a goal tonight. So there was a positive tonight! :idea2: :lol:

GAME 2...now it's REALLY on..i was only lying last time. :lol:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed up til 3.30 am listening to live feed of the radio station thanks to a link in http://www.nhl.com :)

It wasn't on TV tonight :(...how sad am i?

Oh and Ice hockey commentry on the radio is hard..cos it all happens so fast they gotta talk really fast, and you can't work out what's being said half the time. :huh:

not having a job next day means i can stay up to listen :)

And I've been to live Flyer's games..so I have some credability :P Even got a Flyers puck, tho I never bought it with me to Guildford, cos something like that in Hicksy hands can do serious damage.

Flyers games are SO awesome. The only game I went to this year was when they beat the Devils 4-1, and Antero Niitimaaki or however you spell that came up from the minor leagues and made the Devils his bitch. :lol: They're too expensive for me to go regularly though.

You ever see a game in the old Spectrum, Doogie? That was a place that could rock.

Anyway... let's do game 2!!! Greatest thing about game 1: Eddie Belfour was clearly upset (what with that vicious slash on Radivojevic), and he can't play worth a damn when he's like that. :D

Also, Mogilny didn't score, he got lucky. :P

Anyway... let's do game 2!!! Greatest thing about game 1: Eddie Belfour was clearly upset (what with that vicious slash on Radivojevic), and he can't play worth a damn when he's like that.

Also, Mogilny didn't score, he got lucky.

HEY TOM!!! :)

You're right. Belfour was not in the right state of mind yesterday playing. He was clearly getting pissed off and it affected his game.

Mogilny rules!! hahaha..that was a lucky shot, but hey, it still counted..hahaha :lol:

Bring on Game 2!! Why oh why did the playoffs have to coincide with my very important exam coming up?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yea I know...but the senators were expected to win the cup and they didn't even make it through their first series so the only thing they could do was blame the coach and fire him. but he'll get picked up really quickly, he's a good coach.

tonight the leafs are going to prove themselves!! :D

Yeah. I was watching Don Cherry and he was like, "Martin does not have to worry about getting another job..they'll scoop him up quickly"...that's good. He was a great coach.

GO LEAFS GO!! I can't wait! I was so mad that the game wasn't on yesterday! :angry:

The Leafs are still trying to get this whole "ice skating" thing figured out.

:lol: :lol:

TOM!! You don't know how funny it is for me to just see a random leaf player fall down on the opposite end of the rink from where the puck is..it's so random and hilarious!! hahaha

Sally, I heard that Sundin is gonna be playing starting Tuesday. But let's hope he comes in tonight. :)