✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lyric Interpretations

pandabear2837465

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chemistry, i had bad teachers at school that makes me i hate the subject :(

in fact i study humanity (we can choose humanity, technical, science, and mixed).

humanity =humanidades i have this subjects:

latin, spanish, philophy, history, art, music, geography, french ( i can choose between french or english). a year before i choose greek between geography.

so i had chemistry about 3 years ago and i can´t remember anything about chimical elements :o :cry: anyways as i want to know them. :/

I think the whole cd A Rush Of Blood To The Head, is about losing your mind over lost-love, with some small detours along the way.

The cd begins with Politik is about trying to get a grasp on the situation after the breakup....and it moves along until u hit Amsterdam where the guy has killed himself because he can't get over the chick.

The cd begins with Politik is about trying to get a grasp on the situation after the breakup....and it moves along until u hit Amsterdam where the guy has killed himself because he can't get over the chick.

i interpreted the 'noose' and all the associated imagery from Amsterdam as a metaphorical rather than a literal suicide