✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jamie Cullum

Hicksy

I loveeeeeee him! went to see him live in feb and he was amazing! :o :P He's so.....bouncy and energetic. Makes you tired just to watch him :lol: :lol:

I like his version of high and dry! It's really cool :cool: :D

• 2 years later...
This thread is very old but hey, it's ok.

I love Jamie Cullum! I went to his gig here in Argentina and it was amazing! I even got a chance to meet him and the band. Really cool people.

I think Jamie is one of those musicians who can only really be fully appreciated live.

I find him a bit too bland recording-wise............................

He really knows how to throw a good show. He may not be the best singer (although I think he's very good) but he definitely knows how to make the fans feel special.

@Sally: Which album did you listen to? If jazz is not your kind of music, then I recommend you start with Catching Tales -though Twentysomething is better.

All at Sea is probably one of my favorite songs of all time. Actually, it's my most played song in iTunes. Over 500 listens!

I've been trying to get to see him live, but everytime he tours the US, I have something going on when he gets near me! I'll make it someday, I'm sure.

All at Sea is probably one of my favorite songs of all time. Actually, it's my most played song in iTunes. Over 500 listens!

I've been trying to get to see him live, but everytime he tours the US, I have something going on when he gets near me! I'll make it someday, I'm sure.

Wow! You don't post here much, do you??:stunned:

• 2 years later...