✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Look what i found...

Sweet One

You may hate that i posted this but take a look:

Gwyneth dumps Chris Martin?

Friends say it's all over

It seemed too good to be true for Exeter-born public school boy Chis Martin: according to friends of Gwyneth Paltrow, she has cruelly kicked the Coldplay singer to the curb. Talkative pals say that the actress never thought of her relationship with Martin as serious, and that going out with him with a useful device to deflect attention while her ex Ben Affleck romances Jennifer Lopez. Things certainly looked serious, as Gwyneth spent Christmas with Martin and his parents, followed swiftly by a holiday in the Maldives and most recently, romantic trips in New Zealand (where Gwyneth has been filming recently). However, there was quite an age difference (Chris is 25, Gwyneth is 30) and the actress recently denied that she would present a Brit award (Colplay are a hot contender for picking up an award or two) giving the reason that she doesn't want to share a stage with Martin.

courtesy of peoplenews.com

Poor chris.. :shrug:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true..next week there will be an article that says that they're getting married in a month.. :shrug:

EXACTLY!!

Next week they are getting married, then there will be rumours she is pregnant. Then there will be rumours the band will break up because she is causing problems. Blah blah blah. At this point none of those rumours would surprise me :roll:

How could she do that to him????? What comes around goes around dearest Gwennie. Oh poor Chris. How terrible for him. I didn't think it would last i just didn't. He was way to into her. Girls do not like that. We end up taking them for granted. Believe me i have been there done that.

and right befor Valentines Day. Ouch!!!! I so feel for him. :(

ah and i can imagine all this in my head....everyone is on the floor laughing!!!! and chris is having a good time.

him and jonny can get together and be a team.

want me to keep talking about it.....

jonny can throw him up....they'd get ten out of ten points!!

ah and i can imagine all this in my head....everyone is on the floor laughing!!!! and chris is having a good time.

him and jonny can get together and be a team.

want me to keep talking about it.....

jonny can throw him up....they'd get ten out of ten points!!

Jonny and Chris as skating partners is priceless!! They could wear really girly looking clothes...i'd give them perfect marks.. :shock: