✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Look what i found...

Sweet One

Si, you are so right with your theory. It is a jungle out there, especially for the female superstar. However, on an ordinary, down-to-earth level, I believe that men have got it tough, with all the 'woman on top' culture that exists in today's society. Girls at school perform better than boys, overall, and especially when they are in single-sex schools. Everywhere you look, there are publicity 'stunts' to get girls noticed and be NUMBER ONE! As the mother of a boy, I see an imbalance in our society. It has swung too far in the other direction, and now men are emasculated and scorned - GIRL POWER rules OK. Well, let's hear it for the boys ......

Oh, and if I had my way, you would NOT be alone on Valentines day, Si .... ;)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said i so agree! He deserves love not pain. But think of all the great songs we will be hearing.... I think bands have better music when they aren't sooo happy and goofy. Just my opinion...

I agree 100% with you there, I mean, we all experience the pain of relationship crap, we know what it's like, and it's a very good time to reflect and what not, through all the pain and transitioning, and I think that something (again if this whole Chris Gwyn breakup is true) that would give some more feeling to the music and lyrics. Usually when you stray from your first "passion" to endeavour elsewhere, you always end up back on your home doorstep, wanting more badly to be there then you ever have, because it's home, and it's so comfortable...

~A

Vicky knows Chris???? :o :shock:

She knows his parents... ;)

How??? :-o

Her son is in the same school as Chris' little brother and they play rugby together... :)

well can't we get some DIRECT information? I'm fed up will all this gossip and bullshi**, i do not believe ANY of it! And what is this about her being pregnant?! i'm all confused... if just chris and johnny would stay together we would not despear so much :D As simon said: the moral is JUST STAY SINGLE :-D

well can't we get some DIRECT information? I'm fed up will all this gossip and bullshi**, i do not believe ANY of it! And what is this about her being pregnant?! i'm all confused... if just chris and johnny would stay together we would not despear so much :D As simon said: the moral is JUST STAY SINGLE :-D

where did you hear she's pregnant?!

And what is this about her being pregnant?!

pregnant

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:D

*wipes a tear from her eye...while getting pissed off with the rumours now*

well said i so agree! He deserves love not pain. But think of all the great songs we will be hearing.... I think bands have better music when they aren't sooo happy and goofy. Just my opinion...

I agree 100% with you there, I mean, we all experience the pain of relationship crap, we know what it's like, and it's a very good time to reflect and what not, through all the pain and transitioning, and I think that something (again if this whole Chris Gwyn breakup is true) that would give some more feeling to the music and lyrics. Usually when you stray from your first "passion" to endeavour elsewhere, you always end up back on your home doorstep, wanting more badly to be there then you ever have, because it's home, and it's so comfortable...

~A

Very true...well said... :)

on http://www.itv.com

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has firmly denied rumours that he has been dumped by Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow.

He told a newspaper that he did not recognise the version of events that has appeared in the press, and claimed the relationship was stronger than ever.

He said: "All I will say is that everything is fine, it's cool.

Guess that bit is over, eh?

on http://www.itv.com

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has firmly denied rumours that he has been dumped by Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow.

He told a newspaper that he did not recognise the version of events that has appeared in the press, and claimed the relationship was stronger than ever.

He said: "All I will say is that everything is fine, it's cool.

Guess that bit is over, eh?

Guess so.... :shrug: