✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Look what i found...

Sweet One

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow' date=' if this is true, then the poor boy is going to be writing the most heartbreaking saddest songs. Which come to think he kind of does already. [/color']

Looks like Coldplay are gonna have a lot of hits like The Scientist coming soon...i can see it now...

"The Damned Actress" "In My Old Place (Where We Had Christmas Dinner)" and so on...

oh wow' date=' if this is true, then the poor boy is going to be writing the most heartbreaking saddest songs. Which come to think he kind of does already. [/color']

Looks like Coldplay are gonna have a lot of hits like The Scientist coming soon...i can see it now...

"The Damned Actress" "In My Old Place (Where We Had Christmas Dinner)" and so on...

hehehe...yeah... :-D

if it's at all true:

at least this way he can focus on the tour (because that's a long friggin' tour), and this might have been the shake he needs to realise that he may just be better off with someone "less known" which would: a) be less invasive of his private life and b) not be so gosh darn poo-poo and prada and all that other materialistic mumbo jumbo. He's too fish and chips to be dating filet mignon with truffle sauce.

But that's just *MY* opinion :)

then again, it may not be true, ya know?

AND...LOL at the new potential post-gwyneth album tracks :)

I'm here to entertain you...:D

Poor Chris tho..i mean i can't say i ever liked Gwyneth (i think that Jennifer Aniston is waaaaaay cooler and better looking actress wise ;)) but i wish Chris could have a good relationship...but then again...

what if his relationships were happy?!?! Then would Coldplay songs turn into...

"In The Church", "(You Want To Buy) Clocks" "A Rush of Pain To The Head (Kids)"....oooh gosh no....

if it's at all true:

at least this way he can focus on the tour (because that's a long friggin' tour), and this might have been the shake he needs to realise that he may just be better off with someone "less known" which would: a) be less invasive of his private life and b) not be so gosh darn poo-poo and prada and all that other materialistic mumbo jumbo. He's too fish and chips to be dating filet mignon with truffle sauce.

But that's just *MY* opinion :)

then again, it may not be true, ya know?

well said i so agree! He deserves love not pain. But think of all the great songs we will be hearing.... I think bands have better music when they aren't sooo happy and goofy. Just my opinion... :P

if its true that Gwyneth was just using Chris, i think she was a smart girl, she recently lost her father and Chris would be the perfect guy to cheer her up. If she dated him only not to look lonely and deserted by another hunk of Hollywood ( first Brat Pitt and then Ben) she's cold hearted and maybe this shows why her relationships haven't growend into something more serious. I'm sure the stories will keep coming

.......... ;) ................

i have a theory about celebrity women and even though it sounds it it's not actually sexist

my theory is that its a sad fact of life that women have a harder time under scrutiny than men. if you look at most celebrity men as long as they are ok looking, reasonably in tone and have a good voice (acting or otherwise) then they can pretty much hold their ground with 99% or other male celebrities

women on the other hand are made to measure against a picture perfect rule. a truly successful celebrity female has to look stunning, have the manners of a goddess, have a voice from heaven, have massive sex appeal and look like she was just painted by raffael.

so what does a celebrity woman have to achieve in 99% of truly successful female celebs - well she has to be cold as ice, hard as nails and have skin thicker than a wlarus while maintaining all of the above. these demands simply do not make nice people. and these people manipulate each other for two things. firstly self-appeasement (i must have a man to feel good about myself) and secondly to further their career (he's a real catch so ill stay with him for as long as possible)

its a sad world out there and people are getting hurt :sad:

the moral of the day: STAY SINGLE :D

*lol - you can tell who is single on valentines day can't you ;) *