✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Look what i found...

Sweet One

well can't we get some DIRECT information? I'm fed up will all this gossip and bullshi**' date=' i do not believe ANY of it! And what is this about her being pregnant?! i'm all confused... if just chris and johnny would stay together we would not despear so much :D As simon said: the moral is JUST STAY SINGLE :-D[/quote']

where did you hear she's pregnant?!

some one wrote it in the beginning of this thread so i recall. I'd might be wrong *looks guilty for spreading unnescesary rumours, apologizes*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicky knows Chris???? :o :shock:

She knows his parents... ;)

How??? :-o

Her son is in the same school as Chris' little brother and they play rugby together... :)

vicky ask guys number hehehe and give it to me on msn :)

ah angela, trés tricky, i like :twisted: (i want the number to!)

OK, check this out: http://www.teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=30418&cat=1027...

Can things get weirder?? :shock:

I DO NOT LIKE THIS!!! :x well what can you do... i'll have to hunt him down like a dog and convince him shes NOT the answer! and would he get of that im-so-lusky trip already! SHE JUST WANT YOU FOR YOUR MONEY CHRIS!! (although she got tons herself :shrug: :D )

I actally thought it said he was glad 'to be banging her' insted of 'bagging her'... :D :twisted: I thought it was a little bit dirty *smiles, in an unusual way*

I DO NOT LIKE THIS!!! :x well what can you do... i'll have to hunt him down like a dog and convince him shes NOT the answer! and would he get of that im-so-lusky trip already! SHE JUST WANT YOU FOR YOUR MONEY CHRIS!! (although she got tons herself :shrug: :D )

I actally thought it said he was glad 'to be banging her' insted of 'bagging her'... :D :twisted: I thought it was a little bit dirty *smiles, in an unusual way*

I thought it said banging too at first!!!! I gotta get my eyes checked...I was thinking to myself...that's WAY too personal... :lol: :lol:

lol chrisses personal stalker :D