✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rules for getting over a breakup

Sweet One

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, i wrote about it in the 'lunar eclipse' thread. i didn't have any avatar for a while...and now i do :smug:

what do u think of it?

it's a satellite/probe going towards a comet; it's only a graphic, but in reality it will happen in the near future and the probe will land on the comet and take samples and send back feedback :D

hmmm...interesting. It's cool. :cool:

thanks! :-) i liked it when i saw it on yahoo news a few months ago so i'd saved it to use as avatar...but never got around to it until now.

now i've got a really awesome computer so it's not a problem :cool:

what game are you watching?

I'm watching Game 6 of the Maple Leafs/Flyers game. It's tied and they're going into overtime! I'm gonna have a heartattack!!!

ohh and keep this avatar that you've got...i love it!

Are you talking to me? If so, alright. :)

oh River Legacy Parks is pretty too. but 'cuz i watched Frasier, back-to-back, i got a late start and I thought I was on a trail that was a big circle, but it wasn't and after like 3 miles into it, I thought I should turn back 'cuz it was getting really dark...and kinda scary 'cuz nobody was around and it...is a jungle! :stunned:

:rolleyes: :D

but i had fun...it was nice!

my car has an outside temperature digital read-out on the dashboard, and like outside the park, on the pavement it was 83 and as soon as I got inside the park, due to the trees and all, by the time I parked the car, the temperature outside read 78... 5 degree difference just 'cuz the trees and the park atmosphere, can u believe that! :stunned: :smug: