✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rules for getting over a breakup

Sweet One

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading Doogie's story of how it took him six months to be able to even talk to one of his ex's, and it was really weird... because I just started talking to and hanging out with an ex-girlfriend a whole lot in the few weeks. The strange thing is, we broke up almost exactly six months ago, after dating for about two years. :stunned:

I guess our situation is different from most people's though, because we were really close friends for a LONG time before we even started dating.

Well see for me, ex was my 1st proper girlfriend...we broke up, it was hard..we talked for like 2 months, but I didnt deal with the fact it was over very well, kept hoping we'd get back together...then we had a HUGE arguement, then I never spoke to her for 6 months, then one day out of the blue she contacted me...we got talking...and I realised the feelings I had were gone, I was over it..the 6 months gave me closure...since then, I'll talk to her maybe once every few weeks, and thats it...anyway happy with Jessy now, so none of it matters

Nelly Furtado looks like a young Courtney Cox to me :)

yeah...she does look a little like her, too! lol

but not quite as much as the resemblance between jessy and her...IMHO :cool:

I can see it a bit in Laura's avatar. Jessy doesn't want dark hair tho..i did say dark or blond when she said she wanted to dye it..she's gone for a redder colour tho.

yep, i only meant the comparison to be with laura's current avatar. :cool:

and well, she kinda admires/envies girls who've got black hair and once she was really thinking about going for it, though i don't think she ever did it! lol i'd suggested blond/blode hightlights too...

didn't she have copper/red-dish type hair color before too?! lol

No' date=' i dont' disagree..i've always kinda thought that..it's just strange for me to see it in writing and having someone else agree with me.[/quote']

ohhh i see. :cool:

yeah, i kinda expected you'd say that.

in fact, i didn't come up with this after a whole lot of thinking; i mean, i did think about it earlier, a lot, but not this afternoon when i wrote it all! lol. but it 's cool that u think the same way.

My longest relationship was unfortunately an on/off one (Gimme a break I was born like last week) spanning over 3 and a half years, and I dealt with the end of that really, really badly.

She didnt help, it was a huge mess, what was worse about the end is that we were literally breaking it off again everyday so when it seemed over, it wasnt. Then when it finally was over, it was impossible to get over quickly.

That took a long while, indeed.