✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

if you in a band...

jewl*

i need some help! me and my friends are deciding to make one but were all looking at different angles!!

we dont have a name yet, we dont have all the essentials, we dont have a place to meet yet either!!

and were having trouble decicing on the style of music again!!

the pianist want a rock/pop/techno thing going on! ive never thought rock and pop sould ever be put together and noone else in the band care for techno!

im doing the bass, and shes doing the piano, but i might end up as piano and she might end up as a gaurtarist!! she wants to get a key board when i already have a real piano out in my living room! besides i dont like the way the piano looks or the way the plain piano tone sounds on it!!

our drummer hasnt said anything and shell be available all weekend!

one hannt said what she thinks and is beginning to doubt. she wont even be able to do any practices for 2 whole weeks!

our electric is beginning to feel left out and wants to go out with me!!!!!

well ive written enough of my own humanity!! i need some pointer, help yata, yata, yata... :D

well, as far as style is concerned, just go with whatever comes out. if you just say to yourself "i'm going to write a punk song now" or whatever, it will sound forced and awkward, and just bad. so just get together, throw some song ideas out there, and play with them awhile and see what comes out.

don't worry about a name or anything until you have to, and not before you have a few songs that you like.

well, as far as style is concerned, just go with whatever comes out. if you just say to yourself "i'm going to write a punk song now" or whatever, it will sound forced and awkward, and just bad. so just get together, throw some song ideas out there, and play with them awhile and see what comes out.

don't worry about a name or anything until you have to, and not before you have a few songs that you like.

thanks! love your avator!